• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/sport/10938215._/

“Nacer had to play in a role which doesn’t suit him," Chadli's agent Daniel Evrard said.

"They wanted him to play on the left wing and he is not exactly a winger – he prefers to play through the middle.

"It’s very difficult for him because we’ve not seen the best of him at Tottenham. He has big potential so he is a little bit frustrated.”

Chadli's best position is through the middle? AVB and Timmy don't seem to think so.

Really?

'We have Adebayor, Soldado, Erik Lamela will play off the front, that will be his best position, Nacer Chadli could also do that and I think they have goals in them.

'They are having a settling-in period now but hopefully they'll be more settled by the time Jermain leaves at the end of February.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hairdryer-time-spark-Spurs.html#ixzz2qTRwRtv7

I thought when Chadli has been brought on as a sub he has been put behind the striker, in fact, if I remember correctly he replaced Ade at Old Trafford and was put behind Soldado/Kane.

http://www.enfieldindependent.co.uk/sport/10938215._/

“Nacer had to play in a role which doesn’t suit him," Chadli's agent Daniel Evrard said.

"They wanted him to play on the left wing and he is not exactly a winger – he prefers to play through the middle.

"It’s very difficult for him because we’ve not seen the best of him at Tottenham. He has big potential so he is a little bit frustrated.”

Chadli's best position is through the middle? AVB and Timmy don't seem to think so.

Untrue, Tim said the other day that Nacer is one of our options to play off the front man, when Defoe leaves.

'We have Adebayor, Soldado, Erik Lamela will play off the front, that will be his best position, Nacer Chadli could also do that and I think they have goals in them.

Which 2 would you choose? Who would have thought a couple months ago that Ade is now most peoples first choice up front.

Which 2 would you choose? Who would have thought a couple months ago that Ade is now most peoples first choice up front.

Chadli is an average player with average ability. He had no real pace, he had no real tricks. He can be accurate in short spaces with his passes but does not seem to have an insightful ball on him or the abilty to make space for himself. One of his assets was supposed to be his aerial ability but he has not proven that either. I dont rate him. And I will be happy the day he leaves and i cringe any time i see him near the first team or about to come on.

If he is indeed not a left winger, Which is something i can agree with as he has shown nothing out wide. Then That leaves him near the bottom in terms of players that will play in and around the main Striker. So loan him out with a view to a sale and get him out.

Makes me wonder how the make up of our squad was supposed to be.

Was Chadli supposed to play in behind? Was Holtby therefore supposed to be playing deeper? Should we have been playing a 4-3-3 which would allow the likes of Chadli more responsibility to score goals and get closer to the central attacker but we ultimately didn't sign the players to do it? Or did we just sign Chadli with the intention of not playing him in his preferred position?

Our summer business looks to be a bit of a mess.

Our summer business in retrospect looks very bad, at the time however we all thought we would be seeing Chadli-Soldado-Lamela as the front three given their positions at previous clubs. I still think we may see that at some stage, but its the ability of the three behind that are important.

Wasn't sold on him when we were first linked ... and I'm still not sold on him now. I wouldn't sell him just yet but I don't see him ever becoming a regular in our side.

Ship him out. Bugger it, get rid of Capoue, Holtby, Chadli, maybe Siggy.

Then we'll be able to see the wood for the trees.

We're too clogged up with players who haven't proved it all, partly to do with lack of game time, partly to do with underwhelming performances.

Get them out, fck it.

Have a squad of wingers/forwards of Lennon, Townsend, Lamela, Kane maybe Sigg (actually probably keep Sigg if the others go).
Midfielders of Paulinho, Dembele, Sandro, Carroll, Bentaleb, Eriksen.

Up front Ade Soldado, Kane with possibilities of Sigg and Lamela.

Lets stick our money on some of these players or else no-one is ever going to play and we'll probably end up losing them all or no-one fulfils his potential .

I'm in favour of a bit of a mini cull.

Our summer business in retrospect looks very bad, at the time however we all thought we would be seeing Chadli-Soldado-Lamela as the front three given their positions at previous clubs. I still think we may see that at some stage, but its the ability of the three behind that are important.

And therein lies the rub.

Player purchases are Baldini 's responsibility? Levy? Did AVB ever have much say?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Fapatalk

We will never know. At the start of the season we were told by some sources that everyone knew Bale was off and AVB, Joe Lewis and Levy drew up their plans on Lewis' yacht in the Carribean. Baldini was a facilitator in these deals. AVB gets the sack and all we hear is how AVB never got the players he wanted, yet he must have had a say in it. No doubt he rated the players as good options at the least, I can't see how the club could buy players he flatly said no to.

From the bits and pieces we know of, all the ones AVB wanted didn't want to/couldn't come to Spurs for various reasons. No doubt the deals we tied up afterwards were seen as backups and nothing more by AVB.

Nacer Chadli tells the Belgian press he does not want to leave Spurs in January

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/nacer-chadli-tells-the-belgian-press-he-does-not-want-to-leave-spurs-in-january/

Nacer #Chadli doesn't want to leave Spurs. "We have thought about a loan," reveals his agent. "But he has decided to stay." #thfc

— Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland) January 16, 2014

In recent days, rumours have been rife that three of Tottenham’s signings over the past year would be departing White Hart Lane.

Lewis Holtby, Etienne Capoue and Nacer Chadli have all been linked with exits to Schalke, Napoli and back to Holland respectively.

Of the three, Holtby still seems the most likely with Napoli denying they are heading to London to make a move for Capoue and Chadli now telling the Belgian press he will stay ay Spurs.

Chadli’s agent Daniel Evrard was widely quoted as saying: “His situation is not easy at Tottenham at the moment. The World Cup is arriving so it’s a problem. For him to play at the World Cup it’s important so why not a loan? We haven’t spoken to Tottenham yet but I know there are clubs interested in him. There are a lot of players in the same situation who are not in the team and they want to play in the World Cup so there is a market for a lot of clubs. It’s important for him not to take any risks by going to a country he doesn’t know well.”

Evrard continued: “Nacer had to play in a role which doesn’t suit him. They wanted him to play on the left wing and he is not exactly a winger – he prefers to play through the middle. It’s very difficult for him because we’ve not seen the best of him at Tottenham. He has big potential so he is a little bit frustrated.”

But, reliable Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur has Tweeted early on Thursday morning that Chadli’s agent Evrard appears to have had a rethink – as can be seen from the Tweet above.

what a dingdong, he's only been here 6 months, and he's been out injured for some of that, did he really think he was gonna make such a step up and establish himself that quickly

also, plays on the wing for Belgium, played on the wing for twente, but now he's not a winger?

I'm fed up with this attitude that players have about international tournaments, they should remember who pay their wages, I can just imagine what my boss would say if I suggested tailoring my years work to correctly set me up for a charity gig at Xmas

Nacer Chadli - "I love Tottenham and never ever say I want to leave, so everything written in the media is all bull****. COYS"

BeHoAA-IAAAVtZn.jpg

Instead of slating the media just tell your agent to shut his noise

Back