• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Chadders is about twice the size of Ince too....seems AVB is going for power over finesse

It looks like ha but were not exactly linked with blunt weapons. Yep there all quite big but that maybe just a coincidence. What they all are is decent footballers

not wrong

BO106PLCMAARmj9.jpg

I wholeheartedly approve of him transferring to Spurs :)

It looks like ha but were not exactly linked with blunt weapons. Yep there all quite big but that maybe just a coincidence. What they all are is decent footballers

yes they are decent footballers, im not saying otherwise, but they are not likely to play the intricate pass and move football that it would be nice to see.

however, one of my favourite teams ever from the PL era was Fergie's 92-93, 93-94 team which was mostly all about pace and lots of power. There was no messing with the likes of Schmeical, Pallister, Bruce, Keane, Ince, Hughes and Cantona. They could bully team,s as well as well as run rings round them with Giggs and Kancheslkis

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they are decent footballers, im not saying otherwise, but they are not likely to play the intricate pass and move football that it would be nice to see.

however, one of my favourite teams ever from the PL era was Fergie's 92-93, 93-94 team which was mostly all about pace and lots of power. There was no messing with the likes of Schmeical, Pallister, Bruce, Keane, Ince, Hughes and Cantona. They could bully team,s as well as well as run rings round them with Giggs and Kancheslkis

lots of sources claiming this deal is close....(albeit same sort of sources that claimed villa was coming)

all rejoice for another midfielder....is this guy a winger aka cover competition for lennon????? or is he a cm......a bit confused from what ive read about him.....conflicting reports.

lots of sources claiming this deal is close....(albeit same sort of sources that claimed villa was coming)

all rejoice for another midfielder....is this guy a winger aka cover competition for lennon????? or is he a cm......a bit confused from what ive read about him.....conflicting reports.

From what I've read he started out as a winger or wide midfielder/forward but is now mostly being played in central roles behind the striker

brick. The one time I view a thread to watch a YouTube vid of a player I know nothing about... and there's not only no compilation vid link, but instead pictures of semi-naked men.

You lot are weird.

Chadli's agent in De Telegraaf: "Still no offer from THFC. Hopefully we'll get more clarity this week" #THFC (@FCTwenteOnline)

Looks like we're going to try 1 last time for Bernard before settling for this guy.

but arent they completely different types of players? The same with going all out for David Villa, and failing, and now we want Benteke.

Bernard/Chadli.....Villa/Benteke. I dont see the connections

but arent they completely different types of players? The same with going all out for David Villa, and failing, and now we want Benteke.

Bernard/Chadli.....Villa/Benteke. I dont see the connections

We're probably not looking for specific player types for each position. We're not Barcelona or Stoke (under Pulis) ,we can send a team out that works well with different types of players in several positions.

Back