• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/654920185?-11179:5808 Quite a few things in this and at the end apparently we are in for this Chadli lad who I know diddly squat about.....Although Im sure I read a comment from Mumorm somewhere who rates this kid......well mum me may be in for him but not for 8.5m apparently if the mirror is to be believed.....ahem.

Looked at youtube videos, looks like a LW with pretty decent right foot and eye for goal. Very much an up and coming player highly rated in the Netherlands.

I remember him playing against us. Thought he was strong and direct. Not what we need to counterbalance Bale and our CMs though.

Think he's more mid-table calibre really (Fulham, Swansea, Norwich etc.).

Last edited:
Played well against us but IMO its his agent as with a lot of these players is whoring him to the media.

I think it's deliberate. Vertonghen was continually referred to as being Dutch on here; a joke made due to the initial confusion that some posters appeared to have with his nationality.

I remember him playing against us. Thought he was strong and direct. Not what we need to counterbalance Bale and our CMs though.

Think he's more mid-table calibre really (Fulham, Swansea, Norwich etc.).
I agree.

Last season he was linked to Everton and Fulham, this year it is Spurs and Liverpool. His agent is trying to earn that 15%.

or he has improved?

Dembele arrived from Dutch league to Fulham without big teams wanting him, suddenly a few good years and he had Spurs, Madrid and Man Utd after him and he chose us.. Chadli is only 23.

or he has improved?

Dembele arrived from Dutch league to Fulham without big teams wanting him, suddenly a few good years and he had Spurs, Madrid and Man Utd after him and he chose us.. Chadli is only 23.

Slightly better season than the last. However, the only offers he actually has are Swansea and Shakhtar. His agent is doing his job, that's all.

We aren't talking 'a few good years', we're talking one season where his agent is placing his name at a different set of clubs trying to get a bite having failed to do so in the last 3 windows - plus the club have little or no money, so it's in their interest to hook a big fish. He seems decent but they will want a fair amount for him. Maybe now Villa is off the table, priorities should shift to starters rather than cover.

Chadli is a player with good technique and a good eye for a pass.

He's one of Belgium's better players. He's too good for Norwich imo (same really with Van Wolfswinkel but then again with the TV money, no name premiership clubs have loads to spend)

With Bale in the middle, Chadli would do a better job on the left than the others we have in our squad. He's played a lot of games on the left for Twente.
Lately in the middle though, up front, as Luc Castaignos is so crap, that he can't even contend with the central defenders in the Eredivisie lol

This sounds like a good, low risk deal. If he turns out anything like Mirallas, I'll be happy.

Sounds like it will happen.

Sorry if this has been done to death. Couldn't Andros Townsend play wide in a front 3? Looked good dribbling and shooting from distance last year.

I just want us to put all available money into the best striker we can get, and get that lazy twunt Adebayor out of my club.

I think Townsend, Lennon, Holtby, Sigg, Dempsey are all "OK" options - none are ideal, none will score boatloads, but all are OK... next to a brilliant striker.

Otherwise we'll end up with Victor Anichebe and Dwight Yorke.

Translation:

Chadli in talks with Spurs over five year contract

The agents of FC Twente player Nacer Chadli are in negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur regarding a five-year contract. The clubs are also still in conversation. There is a gap of two million Euros between the offer and asking price.

The fith placed finishers in last season's Premier League made a bid of seven million Euros for Chadli. However FC Twente want nine million Euros for the attacker, whose contract expires in 2014.

The Belgian international was previously in the interest of Juventus, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund and Lokomotiv Moscow. The interest was never concrete. The Mexican talent Jesús Manuel Corona is the successor of Chadli.

Sorry if this has been done to death. Couldn't Andros Townsend play wide in a front 3? Looked good dribbling and shooting from distance last year.

I just want us to put all available money into the best striker we can get, and get that lazy twunt Adebayor out of my club.

I think Townsend, Lennon, Holtby, Sigg, Dempsey are all "OK" options - none are ideal, none will score boatloads, but all are OK... next to a brilliant striker.

Otherwise we'll end up with Victor Anichebe and Dwight Yorke.

I think having Bale, Lennon, Townsend and Chadli would be good. Leave Holtby and Sigg in the middle. Not sure what to do with Dempsey - I really like him, but he just doesn't seem to suit (I think I'd prefer Townsend to him.)

Dembele, Vertonghen, Benteke, Chadli and id take Alderwereild too

Back