• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

N64

Recently got one off eBay myself, best console for me.

Conkers bad fur day goes for around 50 quid on eBay sometimes!

never really got into the nintendo 64 so much. got bored of goldeneye pretty quickly, but can acknowledge the impact it had on the console generation of gamers. the c64 > n64... ;)

Goldeneye is one of the greatest games ever made

FACT

I was always a Sega kid... But Golden Eye and Super Bomber Man are two of the greatest games of all time... ALL TIME!

One of the other greatest games was Demolition Derby on the PS1, on of the first titles to come out for it and just about impossible to get hold of. It was the conkers.

I know! The worst thing is the fudger somehow has more posts than me, something got to be done here...

You have Uni work to do, all i do is sit at home all day applying for jobs and watching football.

It just won't happen. :p

Plus if your nice to me i might tell you the sky go password and username.

My first console btw was this

Atari2600jr.jpg

One of the games was Basketball where the ball was a large square dot. 4 colours. All in.

I miss those days - they were better and care free

Best track on Mario Kart 64, has to be Wario Stadium. Why hasn't it made it on to the 4 odd remakes, yet they keep on having the epilepsy inducing Rainbow Road?

Well said that man!

Many an evening spent red-eyed on multi-player.

That's where my username came from - being completely untouchable on Golden Gun mode. Perfect entertainment when 4 of you come home from the pub or are staying in smoking. That's pretty much how I spent my first year or so of uni.

There's a lesson in that game for modern game designers - graphics aren't half as important as good map design and a good selection of multiplayer modes.

My brothers favourite trick was proximity mines, you could never see the things, just bang and queue bond music.

Back