• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

N64

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
Are they actually that good or is it just those who grew up with them overhyping them for nostalgia's sake?

We got one recently and just got a package from my brospeh (cheers if you're reading this, I know you lurk here although perhaps not in the deep, dark depths of random 8-[) with the two extra controllers and a brick load of games.

418081_10150669060250937_540610936_11224994_739665211_n.jpg

417553_10150669061730937_540610936_11225000_2125005730_n.jpg

Bar Super Smash Bros (which is coming via Scotland for some unknown reason) I feel we've got the complete N64 experience. It's just fudging great. So good with family kind of things, but also great completely tossered after a night out with mates.

Is it the best console ever? Everything still works, you don't get that nowadays...

*They are my sexy thumbs in case you are wondering

Such a great system, one of the best controllers ever (toss up between that and the old school Atari). Such a shame Rare got sold to Microsoft and I believe went to brick. Anyone got the goldeneye remake, how does the multiplayer compare? Oh and ISS tinkled all over that FIFA rubbish back in the day

Last edited:
The greatest console ever. You are missing:

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask*
Perfect Dark*
Diddy Kong Racing
Conkers Bad Fur Day*
Jet Force Gemini
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron*
F Zero X
1080o snowboarding
F1 World Grand Prix
International Superstar Soccer '98*
Mario Golf*
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario
Lylat Wars*
Wave Race 64
WWF no mercy

then you have the complete experience.
The ones I have put stars next to are essential

I still have my N64, had it for 14 years. Only old console I still have, even though I've actually got most of my faves on the wii VC or XBLA. Oh, and have you the expansion pack, you will need it for Donkey Kong.

Have you got 4 controllers? you'll want to, with Goldeneye and Mario Kart

VC on the wii is such a let down, misses out so many classic N64 titles. Even the emulators cant cope with games like Conkers Bad Fur Day. Amazing how they fitted so much good stuff on a Cartridge, might have to give eBay a quick once over...

VC on the wii is such a let down, misses out so many classic N64 titles. Even the emulators cant cope with games like Conkers Bad Fur Day. Amazing how they fitted so much good stuff on a Cartridge, might have to give eBay a quick once over...

Got the Conkers remake on the xbox (which works on the 360). The MP is fun, but it doesn't have the awesome matrix mode. Oh and Dayo is also correct

My cousin had an N64 but spent more time at my house than his own so it stayed at mine. Hours upon hours swapping between 4 player MarioKart and GoldenEye. \o/

Are they actually that good or is it just those who grew up with them overhyping them for nostalgia's sake?

We got one recently and just got a package from my brospeh (cheers if you're reading this, I know you lurk here although perhaps not in the deep, dark depths of random 8-[) with the two extra controllers and a brick load of games.

Welcome. :p

The greatest console ever. You are missing:

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask*
Perfect Dark*
Diddy Kong Racing
Conkers Bad Fur Day*
Jet Force Gemini
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron*
F Zero X
1080o snowboarding
F1 World Grand Prix
International Superstar Soccer '98*
Mario Golf*
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario
Lylat Wars*
Wave Race 64
WWF no mercy

then you have the complete experience.
The ones I have put stars next to are essential

I still have my N64, had it for 14 years. Only old console I still have, even though I've actually got most of my faves on the wii VC or XBLA. Oh, and have you the expansion pack, you will need it for Donkey Kong.

Have you got 4 controllers? you'll want to, with Goldeneye and Mario Kart

No expansion pack unfortunately, but we do have four controllers, boss for kart Goldeneye and the wrestling game which is a laugh.

Majoras mask will be on it's way when a mate of mine goes home, we definitely had rogue squadron somewhere as well, Jet force Gemini is at home as well, along with Lylat wars. Do places like cash converters still do N64 games for a couple of quid by any chance? Will have a look around, see what I can get hold of.

Are you him?! Seriously? What happened to Bobwarrington!?!? Or are you fudging with me? :-k

Nothing happened to it, the website went down any everyone started from scratch. So i started from scratch :p

It's not like i have a job or anything, i need something to do around here....

Back