• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My son is the Spurs mascot for the Chelsea game!!

My son was one of the mascots against Wisla Krakow a few years ago in the Wafer Cup, came out of the tunnel with Gareth Bale. That was about ?ú150, for that we got two tickets in the West Stand (sold mine in the Paxton for that night and got money back), he got a full kit to keep, met all the players and got a shirt signed.

Gord, that link is for a private album

I saw that, photobucket seems to be playing up a bit, was supposed to be a link to a TV capture of my son with Bale but for whatever reason it's showing the whole album. Thanks for letting me know. Thumbs up.jpg

Last edited:
My son was one of the mascots against Wisla Krakow a few years ago in the Wafer Cup, came out of the tunnel with Gareth Bale. That was about ?ú150, for that we got two tickets in the West Stand (sold mine in the Paxton for that night and got money back), he got a full kit to keep, met all the players and got a shirt signed.

Hopefully this is working now CLICKY

David Luiz was talking to a spurs mascot before the game, im guessing its your son.

What did he say to him?
Oh yeah I remember that.

Luiz turned the ****erel round on your sons shirt as a joke to hide it. Seems like a nice bloke taking time to talk to the mascots

Update - what a brilliant day we had. My son was so excited he got up at 6am lol We arrived at Stamford Bridge got taken to the hospitality bit where we had some breakfast and after a while we were taken down to meet the players in the changing room. Walked in with my son and there was Modric stark gonad* naked and for a little guy he got a big ****! Harry just sitting there deep in thought, me and my son went over and he had a little chat with my boy and signed his shirt. also got his shirt signed by Joe Jordon, Kevin Bond, Ledley King, Bale, Kaboul, Jake, Ade, Defoe, Kalumo, Friedel, Nico, Cudacinni some others but forgotton lol Benny looked so cool as he does getting his legs massage, waved at me lol. David Luiz was funny in the tunnel, had a banter with my boy ruffled his hair and tried to hide the club badge on his shirt. Any one see my boy on tv, I recorded it and keep replaying it, never forget the day. I took some great photos so once I have transferred them, I will post them up. COYS

Update - what a brilliant day we had. My son was so excited he got up at 6am lol We arrived at Stamford Bridge got taken to the hospitality bit where we had some breakfast and after a while we were taken down to meet the players in the changing room. Walked in with my son and there was Modric stark gonad* naked and for a little guy he got a big ****! Harry just sitting there deep in thought, me and my son went over and he had a little chat with my boy and signed his shirt. also got his shirt signed by Joe Jordon, Kevin Bond, Ledley King, Bale, Kaboul, Jake, Ade, Defoe, Kalumo, Friedel, Nico, Cudacinni some others but forgotton lol Benny looked so cool as he does getting his legs massage, waved at me lol. David Luiz was funny in the tunnel, had a banter with my boy ruffled his hair and tried to hide the club badge on his shirt. Any one see my boy on tv, I recorded it and keep replaying it, never forget the day. I took some great photos so once I have transferred them, I will post them up. COYS

Cheers for that, glad you had a swell day, and it's always interesting hearing what the players are really like. Only Benny could make a leg massage seem cool.
David Luiz does seem like a top guy from every interview etc I've seen with him, obviously doesn't take himself too seriously.
Any of the players who signed your son's shirt seem particularly funny/friendly?

Back