• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Very good game today. Set up a couple of very good chances. Far better RWB than Trippier.

Thought he was no worse or better than anyone else on the pitch, in what was a game when the entire team just wasn't sharp or willing to take a risk.

Still, glad to see people aren't clambering to claim he was by far the worst, a 3/10 etc :)

Thought he was no worse or better than anyone else on the pitch, in what was a game when the entire team just wasn't sharp or willing to take a risk.

Still, glad to see people aren't clambering to claim he was by far the worst, a 3/10 etc :)
I didn't notice him, which means he was significantly better than he has been lately.

Behave, that was not "very good".

He tracked back and put in a great tackle but did little going forwards, just like everyone else

Sissoko is one of the most ungainly football players it has been my misfortune to watch!
He's not a good passer, dribbler or header of a football. His attraction to 'the power that be' continues to dumbfound me, but it must be something other than being just big, but I'm buggered if I can see it.
I'm amazed he is not in turkey on loan with our other unfathomable purchase of the last few years.

What I can't understand with him is his strength used to be his running with the ball and the bluntness of his play....

For us he gets the ball and just goes safe all the time

He needs to grow some and just play a risky game

What I can't understand with him is his strength used to be his running with the ball and the bluntness of his play....

For us he gets the ball and just goes safe all the time

He needs to grow some and just play a risky game

He gutless to boot?
Not got a lot going for him really!

Does not fit in with the team, It is as if I were playing with them. The rest of the team are comfortable with one touch football and can think about the pass they are going to make while receiving the ball where as Sissoko I can see the cogs moving round after he gets the ball.

I understand it is cool to be counter culture and like things that are naff, it strikes you out as different and if your just your average joe and yearn to be different and "cool" going against the grain can be your way of doing it.

But do not fcuking do it with Tottenham, Sissoko is a fcuking liability every time he steps on to the pitch. If you want to collect Vinyl records or grow a beard knock yourself out but dont try and insult me by telling me Sissoko is anything but a big pile of horse crap.

If we had signed Barkley, you wouldn't see much of Sissoko imo. But with current injuries to Wanyama and Lamela, he'll cover some yards while others get a rest. It's not going to cost us that dearly imo.

If we had signed Barkley, you wouldn't see much of Sissoko imo. But with current injuries to Wanyama and Lamela, he'll cover some yards while others get a rest. It's not going to cost us that dearly imo.
You think we'll get anything like our money back for him?

It'd be Levy's greatest trick to date to get half back.

You think we'll get anything like our money back for him?

It'd be Levy's greatest trick to date to get half back.

Only because fees have gone crazy since we bought him, I think we'd get around £20m for him. A £10m loss (not including wages) in today's football isn't too much, and for now he's a useful body in the squad whilst others recover from injury. I think he'll be replaced in the summer, but we can make do with him until then. Whilst he doesn't really do much, he's also not that detrimental to us when he plays, we have had some tremendous results with him in the side.

He wasn't great today, however he was nowhere near the worst. Players like Janssen, Soldado, Pamela, Trippier, Mason have all put in far worse performances and got far higher praise let alone being ironically cheered off the pitch. The reaction from the fans at Wembley was frankly an embarrassment, I have my thoughts on why that is and I expect that to continue.

Did he offer more than Dier? Dier seemed to only get involved with attacks in the final 15 minutes. Sissoko did ok. But with him, Sanchez, Aurier we effectively have 3 new player who will need time to bed in. Sissoko has got better with a run of games.

He wasn't great but he created two of our best chances. We need to win a game because of one of his actions. Would help appease a lot of fans and ease some of the pressure on him. The crowd are on his back constantly, it's embarrassing tbh.
He has two assists and zero goals for us in around 1100 minutes of PL football.

That's ballpark similar numbers to his last two seasons at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Sissoko is one of the most ungainly football players it has been my misfortune to watch!
He's not a good passer, dribbler or header of a football. His attraction to 'the power that be' continues to dumbfound me, but it must be something other than being just big, but I'm buggered if I can see it.
I'm amazed he is not in turkey on loan with our other unfathomable purchase of the last few years.

@Yoof was saying that Poch had said Winks is not 100% at the moment and is still recovering from his operation.

@Yoof was saying that Poch had said Winks is not 100% at the moment and is still recovering from his operation.

Ta for that Milo!

It was more a general statement. I've tried hard to cut Sissoko some slack and show him some luv! But he is a horrible watch!
A terrible footballer, at any price and salary.
Bring one of the U23s in, at least he would be progressing.

Sissoko's only saving grace is he's a big pacey unit on the cover!

Back