• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

A tad harsh I feel , He was a trier and that counts for a lot in my book and that's the difference IMHO between Soldado and someone like Sissoko.
He was rubbish. Trying hard doesn't cut it for me. It is the least you should expect for a player earning millions of pounds a year. Sissoko also tries hard I think. It's just the fact that he regularly traps the ball further than I can kick it that is the problem with him.

Pointless loaning him out.

Depends. If the price we paid or are paying to Saudi Sportswashing Machine really is on a per season basis as is rumoured and we can get them cover a year of this then its better than him staying at Spurs. Ideally though, if it has to be a loan then it'll include a clause stating that they'll buy him in the summer if he makes x appearances

Depends. If the price we paid or are paying to Saudi Sportswashing Machine really is on a per season basis as is rumoured and we can get them cover a year of this then its better than him staying at Spurs. Ideally though, if it has to be a loan then it'll include a clause stating that they'll buy him in the summer if he makes x appearances

Exactly

If we can hawk him around for a couple of years and get what our payment is to Poocastle then it's no loss to us

Do not see it, he will Be 28 in a couple of weeks and if Poch feels like he wants rid we should sell him know when we may get a decent price. However IF we get a commitment from a club that they will sign him after 12 months then so be it, but its a risk to do that.

He was brick, but I was talking about worth. That goal was worth his transfer fee alone.

I would rather we spent that type of money 15 million? ( it was quite a lot in those days before fees went crazy) on a player that would have done that more often. He was here for 5 seasons and played 42 Prem games ( with 2) goals, and in those 42 games he was mostly brick ( imo).

I think we'll have to banish any mention of Sissoko in future arguments.

As he is such an outlier on so many levels that he is just too much of a trump card for many debates.

I think we'll have to banish any mention of Sissoko in future arguments.

As he is such an outlier on so many levels that he is just too much of a trump card for many debates.
"Levy is a good chairman" "But Sissoko"
"Pochettino is a good manager" "But Sissoko"
"Professional footballers are better at football than me" "But Sissoko"
"Professional footballers know how to control a football" "But Sissoko"

Back