• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Most if not all think Sissoko has been at best average, and pretty useless apart from maybe two games. Some will still give him the benefit of support, and realise that players like Lamela or Rose also looked pretty bad but came good.

However Lamela was already doing really well in Italy and rose was considered a real prospect. Like gutterboy said he didn't exactly do it at Saudi Sportswashing Machine either and their fans were glad to see the back of him.

I guess we disagree on our evaluations of this player as I think he has been below par and looks very lost in this exceptional team.

Your dreaming mate.

He will be sold in the summer guaranteed.

At a big loss, and we will likely end up continuing to pay a portion of his salary when he has been moved on. Who would even want to sign him? I'm sure that we have better footballers on the forum, at least we do based on the performances given by Sissoko so far.

At a big loss, and we will likely end up continuing to pay a portion of his salary when he has been moved on. Who would even want to sign him? I'm sure that we have better footballers on the forum, at least we do based on the performances given by Sissoko so far.

China.

However Lamela was already doing really well in Italy and rose was considered a real prospect. Like gutterboy said he didn't exactly do it at Saudi Sportswashing Machine either and their fans were glad to see the back of him.

I guess we disagree on our evaluations of this player as I think he has been below par and looks very lost in this exceptional team.

Read the Rose thread, very few wanted him anywhere near the team. The abuse he got when given a new contract was unreal. He was actively hated by some, worse than the ambivalence shown to Sissoko - who to be fair has probably been better than Lamela in his first season, and he's had more limited opportunities.

Sissoko is never going to be exceptional, he's 27, the others were far younger, so get your point. But we will need him over the next 10 games, so lets hope he's got some fight and more belief than you have in him.

Read the Rose thread, very few wanted him anywhere near the team. The abuse he got when given a new contract was unreal. He was actively hated by some, worse than the ambivalence shown to Sissoko - who to be fair has probably been better than Lamela in his first season, and he's had more limited opportunities.

Sissoko is never going to be exceptional, he's 27, the others were far younger, so get your point. But we will need him over the next 10 games, so lets hope he's got some fight and more belief than you have in him.

I've posted against rose also. The two are unrelated completely. Until Poch properly coached Danny I would say he was average at best and certainly not a dead cert to start. However his potential seemed to have capped working under previous coaches.

Vs sissoko who cost a fortune and at 27 can't control a ball.

I don't think anyone here is talking about getting used to the tactics, who makes a run when, which foot each player likes the ball to, etc.

Most complaints are about his technical ability - you don't need game time to learn to control a football.
That could be down to lack of match sharpness though. The combined footballing wisdom of Benitez, Pochettino, koeman and Deschamps must have seen something in him to have wanted him in their teams. He may not work out here but that doesn't mean he's a bad player.

That could be down to lack of match sharpness though. The combined footballing wisdom of Benitez, Pochettino, koeman and Deschamps must have seen something in him to have wanted him in their team. He may not work out here but that doesn't mean he's a bad player.

Or a good one

Did you watch him this evening? I hope I never see him in a Spurs shirt again

Thought it was all right - he played the simple stuff well in the first half, drove forwards on occasion, and contributed defensively. Better than I can remember him playing for quite a while.

Still don't think he fits very well into our system and style of play though, and generally speaking I think he looks far too clumsy and slow for oir fast passing game.

I do like to give players a chance but it almost physically hurt me watching him stroll around, mis-controlling the ball or knocking off little 2 yard passes or hiding in the crowd during attacks.

He wasn't completely awful, but seeing him subbed off was the highlight of the first 87 minutes.

He's no good, we just need to sell him in the summer. I think him and N'Koudou will be gone.

Also, I don't think Sissoko was our worst player tonight. The normally reliable Ben Davies has a mare against his old team and Son was terrible until he scored!

He's no good, we just need to sell him in the summer. I think him and N'Koudou will be gone.

Also, I don't think Sissoko was our worst player tonight. The normally reliable Ben Davies has a mare against his old team and Son was terrible until he scored!

It would be much quicker to list those that didn't have an average or worse game, ie. nobody.

Back