• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Another good cameo from him yesterday and he offers us a runner who makes opposing defenders nervous, the only other player we have who is capable of that is Son.

Totally agree, defenders hate being run at by quick physical players, doesn't allow them time to organise or position themselves or team mates. Could go myself yesterday my grandchildren went with my son and they were both amazed by him leaping over a challenge.

Another good cameo from him yesterday and he offers us a runner who makes opposing defenders nervous, the only other player we have who is capable of that is Son.

Agreed. I think he will be a big asset especially in away games. Hopefully the team learn to be smarter with our counter-attacks to end up in easier shooting positions (this is where we are lagging behind compared to the likes of Arsenal imo..)

Totally agree, defenders hate being run at by quick physical players, doesn't allow them time to organise or position themselves or team mates. Could go myself yesterday my grandchildren went with my son and they were both amazed by him leaping over a challenge.

Bingo, if i do have a criticism of our team is that we are so slow once we get into the final third of the pitch. I know its important to keep posession but it also gives the opposing team more time to plug any holes. Players like Sissoko ( and too a similar extent Son) make defenders have to make decisions quickly and puts them on the back foot.

Nothing worse for defenders then to see someone running at them with pace and it making them make a decision.

Agreed. I think he will be a big asset especially in away games. Hopefully the team learn to be smarter with our counter-attacks to end up in easier shooting positions (this is where we are lagging behind compared to the likes of Arsenal imo..)

Indeed, i know we have a good team now but we were looked far more dangerous when we had Lennon and Bale running at defenders, at the moment we are too slow/static in our forward movement. lets hope Sissoko keeps improving as he is just the player who can do this.

Bingo, if i do have a criticism of our team is that we are so slow once we get into the final third of the pitch. I know its important to keep posession but it also gives the opposing team more time to plug any holes. Players like Sissoko ( and too a similar extent Son) make defenders have to make decisions quickly and puts them on the back foot.

Nothing worse for defenders then to see someone running at them with pace and it making them make a decision.

True. Which is why most teams will sit back against us to stop that from happening. And then we need something other than pace and power, which is where Sissoko falls a bit short for me.

Good news that he has started doing what he could be realistically expected to do when we signed him. He does provide something a bit different from the bench. But he's still far from first choice for us imo.

True. Which is why most teams will sit back against us to stop that from happening. And then we need something other than pace and power, which is where Sissoko falls a bit short for me.

Good news that he has started doing what he could be realistically expected to do when we signed him. He does provide something a bit different from the bench. But he's still far from first choice for us imo.

I can't dance with that at all, however IF he keeps improving then he will be a major asset for us going forward.

Personally speaking I don't need him to score. I need him to assist, play a major part of the assist or score. So long as he is positively impacting the team, whether or not he scores, or Rose, or Kane, or any of our other players, I couldn't give a monkeys.

I need him to score; have two £50 bets with a man utd fan:

1) that he's score or assist in at least 15 PL goals
2) that he would score or assist in total more than Pogba

...the second one was my 'back-up#, 'security' bet...but i have started to worry about that too...:eek:

Guys, you can't mention Sissoko and Son in the same sentence.

Son is a hot knife through warm butter. Sissoko is a stiff thumb through cold butter.

For me he's a bludgeoning tool that can be effective but is plan C.

Sissoko its millon time better than son

Sent from my GT-I9190 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agree, put it this way would Danny rose of scored that important goal if it was son providing instead? I'd say he would have took a wild swing, missed and all the players would have glared and moaned at him like they have been doing for some time now the greedy git!!!

Sissoko its millon time better than son

Sent from my GT-I9190 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agree, put it this way would Danny rose of scored that important goal if it was son providing instead? I'd say he would have took a wild swing, missed and all the players would have glared and moaned at him like they have been doing for some time now the greedy git!!!
You two should get a room, and hopefully you're the same sex.

Guys, you can't mention Sissoko and Son in the same sentence.

Son is a hot knife through warm butter. Sissoko is a stiff thumb through cold butter.

For me he's a bludgeoning tool that can be effective but is plan C.

As long as it gets through the butter, the technique and manner are secondary!

Back