• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Much improved in the past two games. I mean still nowhere even close to be a £30m player but improved.

I would be very surprised if he sorts out his shooting. You can work on things like tactics, reading of the game, learning when to pass/shoot/dribble etc, but if you're not technically skilled by his age you probably never will be. Poor man's Bale? Maybe a starving beggar in the third world's Bale. I think the best we can realistically hope for from him would be to become a better version of Zokora, who was crap but his pace, stamina and an eagerness to drive forward with the ball meant he was a useful player for us at times.

Nice to see this

'For me the manager said what he thinks,' Sissoko said. 'For me it was the same, just to come into training and try to give my best.

'I know what I can do for the team. I know what is my level. I just needed some time to be ready on everything because it was a big change for me. Now I understand everything and everything is better for me and that's good.'
Sissoko's impact in the 1-0 loss at Old Trafford saw him deployed on the right, but he was used in a more central position behind Harry Kane in the convincing win over the Tigers.

'The intensity of the training has been particularly difficult. The style of how he wants us to play. A lot of things,' Sissoko added.

'What we do at the training. It was a lot of change. Every manager has his style of training so now I understand everything.

'We played a different system so I was more inside. That is what I like. But I can also play as a winger.

'The manager decided to change the system so it was good for me and for the team. We wanted to win the game and that was perfect.'

He also made clear that the manager changed the system... Perhaps it was a case of square pegs and round holes before?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Both him and Alli looked a real threat operating as inside forwards alongside Kane. Clearly he has no end product but if he can make the right runs with and without the ball he will cause chaos in opposition defences and hopefully create the space for our other (more technically gifted) players to make their mark.

Both him and Alli looked a real threat operating as inside forwards alongside Kane. Clearly he has no end product but if he can make the right runs with and without the ball he will cause chaos in opposition defences and hopefully create the space for our other (more technically gifted) players to make their mark.

Just reminds me of Zokora with the ball. I hope he flourishes as with any player that puts on our shirt

Wow! Now that was a hell of a cameo. Long may it continue. That was a brilliant assist, when he wants he can really "shift"

Agree, except that Rose made it a brilliant assist with a cracking finish. Really, Sissoko was best place to finish that. But he knows his scoring mojo is not there yet. It has to come. If it does, he might be something. His air shot on goal today said it all. If he and the coaching team can get his head and shooting technique even to average striker standards, he could deliver.

Agree, except that Rose made it a brilliant assist with a cracking finish. Really, Sissoko was best place to finish that. But he knows his scoring mojo is not there yet. It has to come. If it does, he might be something. His air shot on goal today said it all. If he and the coaching team can get his head and shooting technique even to average striker standards, he could deliver.

Dude, we are not talking about that so called shot

Looked at the Sissoko challenge again, it looks bad in that the foot is high. But he does not follow through which probably saves him and why the burnley player escapes serious injury. Overall right decision by the ref imho.

Last edited:
Humble pie time because along with others I hold my hand up and admit I may have judged him too soon, especially concerning his poor end product. He produced absolutely the perfect final ball/pass/end product for Rose's goal yesterday.

Back