• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Yup, I scored him a 6 or maybe a 7 as it was a great team performance....
Had only 5 more touches of the ball than Dembele, despite being on the pitch far longer.

0 successful dribbles, lost control of the ball to the opposition twice, one tackle and one interception.

The reason he didn't stand out as terrible is because he was virtually anonymous on the pitch. He did the best thing he could do for us when he's having one of his regular stinkers and stay clear. The game passed him by - the only memorable thing he did was that shot that bounced off his own shin to become a great pass for Kane.

Had only 5 more touches of the ball than Dembele, despite being on the pitch far longer.

0 successful dribbles, lost control of the ball to the opposition twice, one tackle and one interception.

The reason he didn't stand out as terrible is because he was virtually anonymous on the pitch. He did the best thing he could do for us when he's having one of his regular stinkers and stay clear. The game passed him by - the only memorable thing he did was that shot that bounced off his own shin to become a great pass for Kane.

Scara you can't help yourself can you in telling the truth. ... run for the hills

He didnt have one of his better games for sure and I dont care about how many more or less touches than Dembele he had, Dembele was central whilst he was positioned out wide for long periods and did a lot of running and closing down - part of the reason why Real Madrid were distinctly average at best going forward. Why havent you been coming on here for the past couple of months with such in depth stats? Doesnt quite ft your agenda when he's playing well?

Hes not good enough, cant even do the basics, shouldn't be anywhere near the team if we are meant to be challenging for the league.

He didnt have one of his better games for sure and I dont care about how many more or less touches than Dembele he had, Dembele was central whilst he was positioned out wide for long periods and did a lot of running and closing down - part of the reason why Real Madrid were distinctly average at best going forward. Why havent you been coming on here for the past couple of months with such in depth stats? Doesnt quite ft your agenda when he's playing well?
I didn't watch the Man U game, he barely featured against Liverpool (our best performance on the ball in some time), I don't care about the whateverthefudge Cup and I think I said he was OK against Real in the away match.

How about Trippier - he was out wide on the same flank with far more to do defensively. He was much more involved. In fact, everyone was more involved.

The lad has improved.

His value is back up out of the basement.

Pochettino must see something in him.
My take he is, he is Spurs player and he's giving it a good go.
He has proved me wrong. I didn't think he would do what hes done in the last couple of months.

I didn't watch the Man U game, he barely featured against Liverpool (our best performance on the ball in some time), I don't care about the whateverthefudge Cup and I think I said he was OK against Real in the away match.

How about Trippier - he was out wide on the same flank with far more to do defensively. He was much more involved. In fact, everyone was more involved.
Its pointless discussing Sissoko with you, you see what you want to see end of. Im quite happy for him to be criticised when he's poor long as its not OTT and he gets recognition when he plays well. Those doing the excessive ciriticism have slowly diminished, but there's one or two who just can't adjust which is pretty sad....

We counter attacked brilliantly for the 3-0 goal with 4 very good involvements from 4 different players. Winks, Alli, Kane and Eriksen. All of our central players in midfield and attack except Sissoko.

Who here genuinely thinks that Sissoko would have done as well as those players in those situations? He could have made the run Eriksen made, he obviously could have finished it, and that's about it. Give him the ball in place of Winks, Alli and Kane, that goal most likely doesn't happen.

He wasn't awful against Real, but he was our worst player by some distance. Judging him by the same standard as the rest of our players.

I think people have to realise the job he does defensively - it may not be pretty but if he was a passenger, we simply wouldn't be beating Real Madrid with someone we needed to carry. He does the simple things in attack and gets the ball to classier players on the ball. But in defence, he's rarely beaten.

I think people have to realise the job he does defensively - it may not be pretty but if he was a passenger, we simply wouldn't be beating Real Madrid with someone we needed to carry. He does the simple things in attack and gets the ball to classier players on the ball. But in defence, he's rarely beaten.
To me it's no better to be a passenger when we have the ball.

The description you give is that of a player not good enough for us.

I honestly don’t see what he contributes - for my money he has a poor first touch, he takes up poor positions and he is clumsy in the tackle.

But then Poch knows way better than me - and we walloped Real with Sissoko on for most of the game.

We counter attacked brilliantly for the 3-0 goal with 4 very good involvements from 4 different players. Winks, Alli, Kane and Eriksen. All of our central players in midfield and attack except Sissoko.

Who here genuinely thinks that Sissoko would have done as well as those players in those situations? He could have made the run Eriksen made, he obviously could have finished it, and that's about it. Give him the ball in place of Winks, Alli and Kane, that goal most likely doesn't happen.

He wasn't awful against Real, but he was our worst player by some distance. Judging him by the same standard as the rest of our players.
You think a midfield full of technical ball players are going to win you the league or get you any sort of success? Every good team needs players who do the things that arent pretty, and hes really not as bad on the ball as is made out by some on here. Noone has ever suggested he has the technical ability of Eriksen or winks,but they wouldnt be able to do what they do if they didnt have others doing the running in certain spaces allowing them the freedom to express themselves its as simple as that....

You think a midfield full of technical ball players are going to win you the league or get you any sort of success? Every good team needs players who do the things that arent pretty, and hes really not as bad on the ball as is made out by some on here. Noone has ever suggested he has the technical ability of Eriksen or winks,but they wouldnt be able to do what they do if they didnt have others doing the running in certain spaces allowing them the freedom to express themselves its as simple as that....

Indeed; i guess haters gotta hate....

Who did the things that weren't pretty before he came on against Real?

Who did the running you talk about before he came on?

Who did those against Liverpool?

Back