• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Dembele

Meh, him going on loan made no sense anyway, he wouldn't have had a medical if such a fundamental difference between the two clubs on the deal was present. BS.

Meh, him going on loan made no sense anyway, he wouldn't have had a medical if such a fundamental difference between the two clubs on the deal was present. BS.

Exactly. He would not have had a medical if something as fundamental to the deal, like him being loaned back or not, hadn't been agreed.

Never mind Njie is back soon adding more depth and cover.

Just not sure who we can target in the summer as I feel we need another proper striker for our CL campaign :)

Think the only way he'll escape WBA is when he runs his contract down.

yep they are destroying that young lad bunch of weird speaking freaks in that city anyway,

If I were him I would get myself in the gym for the next 18 months work on my core football skills and then on my last day bring in cakes to everyone at the training ground and then go and tell the chairman he is a cnut

It may have been that everything was ready to go just as long as Fulham had a replacement lined up....which has subsequently fallen through....or perhaps something has happened and they are being forced into a corner with Ross McCormack and have decided to cash in on him instead (bizaarely they will receive more for him from a championship club than they will from us for Dembele).

This does still bring into question why this has taken so long (into January) to reach this point.

Do you think we are biding our time with this signing? In other words finding out if another forward is possible, before going back and offering more for an immediate transfer or signing off a May transfer?

It must be tricky juggling these things. Ultimately you don't want to be tied to one option, as the selling club have you over a barrel, so it must be best to have two if not three alternatives. But come the business end of the window Levy and team must have an artful guile, for example, putting one on hold while pursuing a first choice etc etc.

It would have been nice to get him in now, but Levy will have him for a snip come summer.

Lad has now had the chance to visit our training set up and get a look at the good days ahead that await him with Spurs. Same thing brewing with Berahino. The Albion will get utterly fleeced with a little patience and our long-term prospects with this great young core will only improve.

There's a very solid squad already assembled and they look like they are enjoying playing for one another. A new arrival at this time isn't the ideal point to get properly integrated, nor is it an ideal time for coaches to do the sort of assessments they can do over a summer.

Still, if it gives Natalie Sawyer something to talk about, at length, with those saucy flicks of her eyes and the beckoning movements of the corners of her mouth - or it is the other way 'round? - then, uhm, err, ahh, what were we talking about?

Do you think we are biding our time with this signing? In other words finding out if another forward is possible, before going back and offering more for an immediate transfer or signing off a May transfer?

It must be tricky juggling these things. Ultimately you don't want to be tied to one option, as the selling club have you over a barrel, so it must be best to have two if not three alternatives. But come the business end of the window Levy and team must have an artful guile, for example, putting one on hold while pursuing a first choice etc etc.
No. We have been interested in him for about 18 months and trying to sign him for a fair while now. The player (or more pertinently his agent) has been keeping his options open as the financial offers have been increasing as the window has gone on.

as always on this day, there will be some rumour mid/late afternoon that the Dembele deal is back on, only for it not to happen

as always on this day, there will be some rumour mid/late afternoon that the Dembele deal is back on, only for it not to happen
My thoughts are that if we somehow end up getting Berahino then we'll sign Dembele and leave him on loan at Fulham. If we don't sign Berahino then we'll end up agreeing a deal where we get Berahino with no loan back to Fulham.

A deal that seems to have been done that I am extremely puzzled at us not being in the mix is Seydou Doumbia on loan to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He is the sort of player that could've taken the heat off of Kane a little (although perhaps he is Cup tied for the Europa League?)

My thoughts are that if we somehow end up getting Berahino then we'll sign Dembele and leave him on loan at Fulham. If we don't sign Berahino then we'll end up agreeing a deal where we get Berahino with no loan back to Fulham.

A deal that seems to have been done that I am extremely puzzled at us not being in the mix is Seydou Doumbia on loan to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He is the sort of player that could've taken the heat off of Kane a little (although perhaps he is Cup tied for the Europa League?)

He will score goals in this league

Always even impressed with him and think he will suit the pace of the prem

Back