• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Am I the on,y one top hat things ward-Prowse Is the better player in their side and I'd prefer him. He looks to be an outstanding prospect who is delivering now that he is fit again

Am I the on,y one top hat things ward-Prowse Is the better player in their side and I'd prefer him. He looks to be an outstanding prospect who is delivering now that he is fit again

I agree that JWP is really good, but I think he's a year or two away yet from a 'breakout' season (so now would be a great time to buy!).

But currently I think Schneidy is better, and a different kind of player too.

Also, I guess JWP would be fighting for one of the 3 places behind the striker, tough competition there.

I agree that JWP is really good, but I think he's a year or two away yet from a 'breakout' season (so now would be a great time to buy!).

But currently I think Schneidy is better, and a different kind of player too.

Also, I guess JWP would be fighting for one of the 3 places behind the striker, tough competition there.

He has the capability to play across the whole of midfield and is technically excellent

He could be a genuine alternative to the likes of mason and Bentelab and has a great footballing brain

Am I the on,y one top hat things ward-Prowse Is the better player in their side and I'd prefer him. He looks to be an outstanding prospect who is delivering now that he is fit again[/QUOTE

Presumably it is Poch who has plumped for MS and he would have worked with both players, so I am happy to go with the player he has selected.

Am I the on,y one top hat things ward-Prowse Is the better player in their side and I'd prefer him. He looks to be an outstanding prospect who is delivering now that he is fit again[/QUOTE

Presumably it is Poch who has plumped for MS and he would have worked with both players, so I am happy to go with the player he has selected.

I think they value ward Prowse higher than anyone from what their fans have said

He's nothing like Mason, he has positional awareness, tracks runners, ability to pick a pass (mason can do sometimes) and doesn't run around like a headless chicken. That's not to say Mason wont improve, but to even compare the two right now is ridiculous.

He's nothing like Mason, he has positional awareness, tracks runners, ability to pick a pass (mason can do sometimes) and doesn't run around like a headless chicken. That's not to say Mason wont improve, but to even compare the two right now is ridiculous.

I agree, first some compere Mason to Modric and now Schneiderlin.

Putting Schneiderlin into our midfield would immediately improve us both in defensive terms and in our ability to quickly transition from defence to attack. I don't seem him as just being "Mason with 2 more years under his belt", I really don't. In my view, if it were a straight choice between the two (which it isn't of course) we'd be a better side with Schneiderlin. No question.

All of which is irrelevant though. Assuming the quotes aren't just invented, the player himself has quite clearly and publicly stated he won't be moving to Spurs...

Schneiderlin: I want Man Utd or Arsenal move after rejecting Liverpool and Tottenham

"If I leave Southampton it is for a club that plays better than the Europa League.

"The Champions League is my goal. If I leave Southampton it will be for a club in the Champions League."

Looks like we may as well allow this thread to start gathering dust.

Though I wonder how long it'll be, before people start blaming Levy for not supporting Pochettino in the transfer market because we failed to sign Schneiderlin?

Radio 5 news this morning. MS will only leave SCBC "for a club with CL football". Think it said preferably one in England, too.

Entirely logical. Why would he leave The Saints for us? He is currently a big fish in a small pond.

Unless this is an agent-originated marketing exercise to try and get The Filth to up their offer?

Back