• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric - No Longer A Spurs Player

Re: Modric Gone At Last

I'm waiting for a Del Piero like letter from Modric declaring his love for the club

"I want to thank all the people at Tottenham. I had four great years there, and I enjoyed every moment. I want to thank everyone who made my life enjoyable in London. There are no hard feelings on my side, this is a new page in my life. I am looking forward."

glad its all over, good luck Modric

now lets sign some fricken players!!!!!!!!!

Time to retire the username I think.
On a personal level I'm sickened today.
We have a complete lack of creativity in the centre of midfield now (Parker, Sandro, Jenas and Livermore) with just 4 days to sort it out.

On the plus side, Modric THFC. We've apparently put a bid in for M'Vila, that should sort it ... :-"

article-2194029-14B63E22000005DC-619_634x620.jpg

Didn't someone on here say his wife left him for a tennis coach or something? lol.

With inflation you can add another £10m onto the price though. I was gutted when he left, was astounded by the amount of idiots saying we won't miss him.

"I want thank all the people at Chicken Badge FC. I four great year there, and I enjoyed every moment, except hold Luka hostage. I want thank everyone who made my life enjoy in London, especially man who say triffic lad lots. There are no hard feelings on my side, this is new page in life. I am look forward. Luka is bird, see me fly"

Fixed

I am genuinely intrigued as to how Mourinho will use him. As I highly as I rate him I really cannot see where he's going to fit in to their side, unless the idea is that he will rotate with / cover for Ozil, in which case I imagine he will be seeing a lot of bench time.

I am genuinely intrigued as to how Mourinho will use him. As I highly as I rate him I really cannot see where he's going to fit in to their side, unless the idea is that he will rotate with / cover for Ozil, in which case I imagine he will be seeing a lot of bench time.

he can play in alonso, kheidera or ozil's position. i personally rate him as as good as all 3 of those players and isn't a like for like replacement for any of them. honestly, as much as i like ozil, i think modric is better and given the same remit ozil has and surrounded by better players he'd really shine.

he can play in alonso, kheidera or ozil's position. i personally rate him as as good as all 3 of those players and isn't a like for like replacement for any of them. honestly, as much as i like ozil, i think modric is better and given the same remit ozil has and surrounded by better players he'd really shine.

Hmmm, fair enough. I personally rate Alonso as the best in the world in his position (i.e. a deep lying playmaker), whereas Ozil has always struck me as being better then Modric, though granted I have not seen him play as often. As for Kheidira, he seems to me to be a very different player to Modders so I personally would not have thought they would be competing for the same spot. Time will tell I suppose.

Modric better than Ozil? Maybe as a central midfielder, but in an advanced position I think Ozil is far superior.

-----------Casillas---------
Abeloa--Pepe--Ramos--Coentrao
--Kheidera-Alonso--Modric
--Ozil----Benzema--Ronaldo

So Modric will be earning £120,000 a week. Looks like his guilt and embarrassment didn't last.

Luka Modric is embarrassed by how much he is earning during a recession.

The Tottenham star signed a new contract in May worth £70,000 a week, but said: 'I am quite annoyed with all the headlines about my wages. Croatia is in recession, the economic situation is hard and I don't like it when numbers are being thrown around.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lder-Luka-Modric-reveals-fury-wages-talk.html

Sad to see a player of his quality leave (my daughter is gutted) but glad the whole saga is over.

Good luck little maestro. An absolute joy to watch and a footballer of the highest order. As distasteful as his behavior was last summer w/ Chelsea, he rolled his sleeves up and gave everything to lead Spurs back to 4th place last season. I am glad he's at the biggest club in the world, and if the RM fans aren't convinced (one of those is my housemate), they will be after watching him this season. I enjoyed watching him as much as I enjoyed Berba, Ginola, and the other great entertainers we've had at the Lane in my years of supporting Tottenham, and I am proud that such a talented footballer made his name at the football club I support. Now let's get a few in (which is looking likely) and hit the ground running. COYS!

Good luck little maestro. An absolute joy to watch and a footballer of the highest order. As distasteful as his behavior was last summer w/ Chelsea, he rolled his sleeves up and gave everything to lead Spurs back to 4th place last season. I am glad he's at the biggest club in the world, and if the RM fans aren't convinced (one of those is my housemate), they will be after watching him this season. I enjoyed watching him as much as I enjoyed Berba, Ginola, and the other great entertainers we've had at the Lane in my years of supporting Tottenham, and I am proud that such a talented footballer made his name at the football club I support. Now let's get a few in (which is looking likely) and hit the ground running. COYS!

Totally agree.. Great post!

Back