• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missed Ivanovic punch in lead up to Chelsea winner.

Has Ivanovic suddenly become Siguardsson managed by the world class triangle maker Brendan Rodgers ? He must be with all the people happy he will be out for our FA cup game.

Gareth Bale vs Ivanovic. Or Gareth Bale vs Bosingwa. You don't feel one of those is more advantageous to us than the other?

He's Chelsea's in form striker, he is the only Chelsea RB that isn't lolworthy defensively and he's pretty good in the air.

Don't know Wriggly, may just be that Chelsea, a team we haven't beaten in our last 4 attempts, would be losing their best defender for an FA cup semi-final.

Not sure though.

That's shocking, much like all of the decisions in the game. Got to feel for Martinez. Officiating in this country stinks.

Has Ivanovic suddenly become Siguardsson managed by the world class triangle maker Brendan Rodgers ? He must be with all the people happy he will be out for our FA cup game.

Do you not rate Ivanovic? Think he's a beast myself, and a proper competitor. Also a goal threat in set pieces, Bosingwa is much much worse in every department bar crossing.

Looking at the Chelsea team, he's one of the last I would be worrying about.

He's a vital cog in their gameplan and his absence would be a great blessing for us, that much is obvious to me, but I don't understand the Swansea references as I must not have been involved in that discussion

No. Looking at the Chelsea team, and taking into account that we've scored a grand total of 3 goals in the past 4 games against them (none of which we've won), taking their best defender out of the game is really quite a good thing for us. Especially with Terry also out.

If I had the choice to take a player out of the Chelsea starting eleven, he'd be in my top 5.

Was away this entire weekend - only got back earlier. Just had a quick browse through the highlights of all games - absolutely speechless. Absolutely despicable level complete and utter inadeuquacy

fudging vile poisonous qunts

He's a vital cog in their gameplan and his absence would be a great blessing for us, that much is obvious to me, but I don't understand the Swansea references as I must not have been involved in that discussion

Wriggly feels that

a) Swansea are brick
b) Rodgers is brick
c) Sigurdsson is brick
d) Probably most players, managers and teams are brick.

Looking at the Chelsea team, he's one of the last I would be worrying about.

"Worried about" is probably the wrong phrase, he's more likely to negate Bale than Boswinga is and he's more of a danger at corners as well, therefore I'm happy he's out and Boswinga is in.

it makes me sick that Chelsea won that game. If there is any justice in teh world they will fail to win today.

but there isn't... and yet the 'injustice' Norwich felt by not getting 2 pens today is MORE than being made up for... typical us to get a 'big club' decision and STILL not take advantage... we're such lame weak c u n t s sometimes, we don't deserve CL football... let alone fudging 3rd, what were we thinking?

The FA

Ivanovic charged
Tuesday, 10 April, 2012

Chelsea defender subject of retrospective action.

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has today [Tuesday 10 April 2012] been charged by The FA with violent conduct following an incident in his sideÔÇÖs game against Wigan Athletic.

Ivanovic was involved in an incident with WiganÔÇÖs Shaun Maloney, which was not seen by the Match Officials, but caught on video, during his sideÔÇÖs 2-1 victory at Stamford Bridge on Saturday 7 April 2012.

Ivanovic has until 6pm on 11 April 2012 to respond to the charge.

Chelski will probably contest it meaning he'll play our game and miss the 3 after that.

I would think that the FA Cup is the lowest priority of the three competitions that they are left in and they would rather have him available for another Premiership game.

Back