• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs SCBC

I never thought we had a hope of 4th. Our squad is nowhere near good enough. 6th is probably where we belong.
Squad isn't but the reality is there was enough points up for grabs to get 4th. Today was a game we really needed to get 3pts though.

Frustrating, not sure the tactics worked. Right side of defence killed us. Not sure what’s Kulusevki offers based on his late offering. Would have been better keeping Moura on.
I felt for him, maybe Conte naively thought we’d play a bit of keep ball with him on, if anything Moura at RWB to win some headers would have been the better move!

In a nutshell no midfield to close down the crosses and no defenders that can defend balls in the air.
Noticeable we actually missed Dier quite a lot today, him and Skipp have to start when fit.

I feel sorry for Sanchez, he's just not good enough, and he knows it. But fudging hell, that has got to be the worst game of his life. Bambi on ice.
What can he do well? He's just awful, Can't head, can't pass, too physically weak to tackle, too slow......Christ!!

I feel sorry for Sanchez, he's just not good enough, and he knows it. But fudging hell, that has got to be the worst game of his life. Bambi on ice.

He doesn't know it. That's the problem - if he knew he was sh*te, life would be grand because he'd be off back to Ajax or whatever middling side can stand the fact that he has the footballing intelligence of a constipated anteater.

He genuinely thinks he isn't a donkey. And so he backs himself constantly in duels he can't win, misjudges the ball constantly because he's oblivious to the danger around him, and unless he has Romero or Dier holding his hand and making up for his lack of a brain, he lets us down on the regular.

He should have been sold in the summer. He should have been sold in January.

He's still here. And he's still sh*te.

Dier for Sanchez. I think Davies we can carry if Rodon is not going to get a shot.
You speak of Dier like he is some class defender. În reality we only hung on to him in the summer because no one else wanted him. He is clear of Sanchez and Davies but that doesnt mean much at all

So fudging annoyed.

Was so looking forward to this game; wife's out, kids sleeping, covid finally shaken off, first beer for a month, and then this. fudge me.

Ok, there's never a guarantee with Spurs, but sweet Jesus this was an as abysmal performance as I've witnessed for quite a while.

Expectation: 10
Reality: 0

Don't know how I'll shake this disappointment off and sleep soundly, TBH.

Back