• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs SCBC

Frustrating, not sure the tactics worked. Right side of defence killed us. Not sure what’s Kulusevki offers based on his late offering. Would have been better keeping Moura on.

I don't think playing a a trash midfield that gets easily dominated helps us. It just gave a platform to perform and despite us getting the lead they knew they were playing well, they knew they were the better side. Just keep playing and the quality of play would shine through.

We need to stop playing this substandard midfield. It's not about owning tons of possession but being able to look after the ball well and use it better but also being to cope with the pressure. We have no means to stem the tide against better ball playing sides other than to try and hit them on the counter. It's just not enough for where we are trying to get to.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

fudging sickened with that. Can't say they didn't deserve it. We were second best for most of it. Some shocking performances from PEH, Winks, Sanchez and Emerson.

The lack of pressure on the ball for their second and third goals was inexplicable. They pulled us all over the place, we were chasing shadows.

Thought Romero, Sonny and Bentancur looked good. Massively, massively disappointing. Need a win Sunday coz three league defeats on the bounce would be very damaging.

I feel sorry for Sanchez, he's just not good enough, and he knows it. But fudging hell, that has got to be the worst game of his life. Bambi on ice.

Scored our 2nd too early! Only positives are Bentacur and Romero look a class above their partners. Need Skipp and Dier back asap, Doherty for Royal too please

Conte wanted a center-back. He wanted an RWB. He wanted a CDM. He wanted a forward.

He got one of the four, plus Kulusevski, in a typically abysmal window where we left it to the final day again and spent about 50p on players to avoid looking like complete embarassments.

Today, we saw our failure in the January window punished immediately. Because there are players on that pitch who Conte knows are utter dogsh*te at heart, and who have let him down.

At center-back. And at right-back. Davies, Sanchez...and Royal.

If this side gets into the top four, it will not be because we were good, it will be because everyone else was sh*te.

Because you see the true level of some of those players on days like today. Sanchez, Davies, Royal - we give Antonio Conte this and expect him to produce miracles?

The big problem at Spurs is that we second guess our managers when they say some players are irredeemable dogsh*te and need shooting. No, they can't be as bad, they had a good game against Accrington Stanley - and selling them at a loss will be bad for the bottom line, and we can't buy players until we let them go, and...on, and on, and on.

Wage thieves persist here because of this. Mediocrity persists here because of this.

And we get shown up on days like today, because of this.

Hate to say it but Bentancur might have done more to keep an eye on Ward-Prowes for Southamptons second. And Conte might have bolstered the midfield with another man to help close out the game. We were overrun in the middle.

With some of the away days we have left. That is probably is a massive massive dent in our hopes for 4th. Even after last night I think United are favourites now, unless we can win at their place

I never thought we had a hope of 4th. Our squad is nowhere near good enough. 6th is probably where we belong.

Frustrating, not sure the tactics worked. Right side of defence killed us. Not sure what’s Kulusevki offers based on his late offering. Would have been better keeping Moura on.
Thought Moura was poor again tonight but as soon as he crossed for the Son goal I would have kept him on.

Being pressed just highlighted the weak links who we’ve covered for quite well recently. The same team looked a lot better when Brighton showed us too much respect.

Back