• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

Olympic sprinters can go well into that age bracket .. I suspect as medicine gets better, we will see footballers who take care of themselves last longer

Especially Justin Gatlin who can keep taking PED’s and be running 100M at the Olympics until he’s 65

Early on, Mateta was breaking but VdV put the boosters on and got in front of him, then Mateta kicked his ankle and fell on him and hurt VdV's left ankle.
Later, Mateta was breaking but VdV put the boosters on and got in front of him, then Mateta fell on him and hurt him.
Later, Mateta was breaking but VdV put the boosters on and got in front of him, then Mateta pulled VdV's arm and fell on him and hurt VdV's left shoulder.

In summary, VdV should ensure he is not getting whacked i.e. zoom back and get the ball or shepherd the man out or blast the guy into the hoardings but don't allow the huge lump to fall on you and give you an injury.

But yeah, a FANTASTIC game from VdV overall, I just don't wanna see him get hurt for being nice and playing the game the way it should be played. He needs to be savvy of that and either hurt the oppo or get it cleanly or shepherd it out, but never allow himself to get crumpled up like that.

My heart sank for a few seconds when he went down injured in the 1st half. He is such an important player to us.

It sounds harsh to say but I hope we dont get to see Dragusin much this season, because it then means VDV and Romero have stayed fit for the run-in which we will be crucial

My heart sank for a few seconds when he went down injured in the 1st half. He is such an important player to us.

It sounds harsh to say but I hope we dont get to see Dragusin much this season, because it then means VDV has stayed fit and Romero on the pitch for the run-in which we will be crucial
FIFY :cool:

Back