• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

I'd rest him against Luton too and have him ready for Spam. Although not sure we'd need him for Spam either.

Away from home against a team that hate us more than anyone and always puts a superhuman effort against spurs. I’d say we need him. Agree Luton should be more straightforward but if he’s fit and available then he should play.

If he’s not fit we have to defend differently.
Do we..
none of their goals came for, fast counters really
they came from poor errors and some bad luck

the first was a great ball, but if Romero kept his like right, Muniz is offside
second was a freak deflection
third was a set piece wasnt it…
VDV may have had a reactionary impact for the first goal but his pace wouldn’t help with the others

what was poor today was the wide players then midfield then attack all being weak

Do we..
none of their goals came for, fast counters really
they came from poor errors and some bad luck

the first was a great ball, but if Romero kept his like right, Muniz is offside
second was a freak deflection
third was a set piece wasnt it…
VDV may have had a reactionary impact for the first goal but his pace wouldn’t help with the others

what was poor today was the wide players then midfield then attack all being weak

I think we need more players deeper without the pace of his cover.

Just glad i couldn't get the stream working. So i can sit out this whole debate. I have no idea what happened.

Just glad i couldn't get the stream working. So i can sit out this whole debate. I have no idea what happened.

I didn't watch it, but I'm guessing we tried to tire them out in the first half and fudged it up. Great when it works, but we are so far off doing that successfully.

I didn't watch it, but I'm guessing we tried to tire them out in the first half and fudged it up. Great when it works, but we are so far off doing that successfully.

I think there's a bit more to our setup than just trying to tire teams out.

Back