• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michael Dawson

Re: Dawson Out for the Season

please tell me this is down to a total lack of understanding on your part as to how April Fools Day works

Ah, fudge.

Been a bad season for us on the injury front. He had been playing well too.

Only consolation is that Kaboom is back. Question is whether he will hit the ground running. Been out a long while. Wouldn't be a surprise to see I'm off the pace.

hedonism-bot-the-internet-has-bored-me.jpeg

Re: Dawson

Thought I'd bump this to just applaud Michael Dawson for a great performance, think the old cliché that he didn't deserve to be on the losing side is really apt here. In particular loved his late block when Frei was through on goal.

(I also thought it would be good to take a bit of a positive having just looked at the Ade thread!)

Thought I'd bump this to just applaud Michael Dawson for a great performance, think the old cliché that he didn't deserve to be on the losing side is really apt here. In particular loved his late block when Frei was through on goal.

(I also thought it would be good to take a bit of a positive having just looked at the Ade thread!)

=D>

Thought he was absolutely shocking in the first half. He also sold Vertonghen an absolute piece of brick with his touch which got Vertonghen sent off.

But the block he made on Frei late on was absolutely outstanding, especially when you realise how dead Dawson was by the end of the game, he could hardly stand.

Wow... That's quite an opposite view to how I saw the game.

Directly involved in the sending off because he was unable to bring a ball down without pressure on him. Gave the ball just as badly as Dembele did in the first half, but we weren't punished. Tried pushing up to intercept and got completely left out several time, the pace of Walker and other other players had to help him out.

One of his worst games in quite a while all in all. He did make a great block in extra time, but I'm kind of expecting centre halves to not only block shots, but also do some other things.

Overall he's been very good recently and I think he'll bounce back against City.

Thought he was absolutely shocking in the first half. He also sold Vertonghen an absolute piece of brick with his touch which got Vertonghen sent off.

But the block he made on Frei late on was absolutely outstanding, especially when you realise how dead Dawson was by the end of the game, he could hardly stand.

did not see it because i got in late, always had a soft spot for dawson even if he seems a little stupid

is verts banned for 3 games now.

Just wondering if anyone will blame him for the Vertonghen red....well if it was Ade...:-#

came careering out of position when he didn't really need to - got done by the attacker who moved in to the gapping hole he left leaving Vertonghen little option but to step across and take the red

damn right i blame him for the red!

still though can't be too harsh on him he did put in some great tackles/blocks etc

Back