• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas_Happy New Year

Happy Christmas day you GG lovelies.

The kids aren't even up yet......mind blown.

Another thing, it's so good Spurs have this 10 day gap........all Xmas prep and then the 'important' days of Xmas completely devoid of any stress.worry or distraction from my beautiful boys in those lilywhite shirts. I've actually been able to put family first :)

I know. I am so bored right now.

Merry Christmas, fellas. If 2017 brings about the end of civilization as we know it, I can console myself with a few facts - one of them being that I could at least spend five great years relentlessly grumbling about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to a lovely group of people spread all across the world, all of whom I sincerely enjoyed talking to, and occasionally yelling at. ;) Here's to the new year, and sunnier days for all of us on this strange old blue globe we call home.
Wouldn't you know it. You can't even keep a Christmas wish to a sentence or two. ;)

Merry Christmas you miserable bunch of misfits. Have to say you all feel like family in a perverted sort of way. All the best to you.

Hope you all had a good day, my 28 year old (yes), still gets excited as any 8yr old. Burst in through the bedroom door at 8am after not being able to hold on any longer.

You gotta love em, not matter how old they are

Merry Christmas one and all

Been a lovely Christmas, spent it with the family, my son enjoyed himself the wife seemed happy. Tomorrow we are doing the extended family thing which frankly will tinkle me off. Today was nice and relaxing opened presents had breakfast went out for a walk along Hove seafront and then back for dinner. We actually played board games afterwards as the really is nothing special on t.v. these days.

Merry Christmas to all your freaky weirdos hope you have had will have nice ones.

Wouldn't you know it. You can't even keep a Christmas wish to a sentence or two. ;)

Merry Christmas you miserable bunch of misfits. Have to say you all feel like family in a perverted sort of way. All the best to you.

Brevity kills. :p

Better late than never.

0c2d2b92f110c720a6d863581c482111.jpg

Back