• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Merry Christmas_Happy New Year

Could we create a temporary sticky for Christmas greetings?

I's just like to wish all my fellow forum members a Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Wishing you all the best in 2017, in football and non-football life.
Pffffft to you. Happy Chanukah. You didn't wish me a Merry Diwali. I wish your team to win the league and cup quaddle.

Merry Xmas & a Happy, healthy and successful New Year to ALL.

I am very flexible with my celebrations.
I celebrate Xmas with my christen friends, Diwali with Hindu & Sikh friends, Eid with Muslim friends
& whatever anyone else is celebrating.

Celebrations of any sort are very good for understanding different cultures and values,
and experiencing different foods and drinks.

Merry Xmas & a Happy, healthy and successful New Year to ALL.

I am very flexible with my celebrations.
I celebrate Xmas with my christen friends, Diwali with Hindu & Sikh friends, Eid with Muslim friends
& whatever anyone else is celebrating.

Celebrations of any sort are very good for understanding different cultures and values,
and experiencing different foods and drinks.
And then telling us about them ;)

Here's a heartwarming read - not an Xmas story as such but I enjoyed reading it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-5c1940d8-5f8f-4fd4-ac12-e216184a9a72

Last edited:
ei5r91.jpg

Merry Christmas, fellas. If 2017 brings about the end of civilization as we know it, I can console myself with a few facts - one of them being that I could at least spend five great years relentlessly grumbling about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to a lovely group of people spread all across the world, all of whom I sincerely enjoyed talking to, and occasionally yelling at. ;) Here's to the new year, and sunnier days for all of us on this strange old blue globe we call home.

Here I am at a ridiculous hour of the morning drinking wine and wrapping presents. My oldest (12) who I'm sure doesn't believe anymore but is playing the game. He asked for the most expensive pair of football boots created by man and like a fool I bought them. He knows that I know he doesn't believe. And I know that he knows that I know he doesn't believe. fudge it, you only live once and he's a good kid and a good player and likes nothing else. He listens to his coach (me) which is the main thing.

Happy xmas you scumbags and maggots.

Happy Christmas day you GG lovelies.

The kids aren't even up yet......mind blown.

Another thing, it's so good Spurs have this 10 day gap........all Xmas prep and then the 'important' days of Xmas completely devoid of any stress.worry or distraction from my beautiful boys in those lilywhite shirts. I've actually been able to put family first :)

Back