• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Memphis Depay

Well hopefully Poch is smart enough not to overplay him early.

To me, our managers have always been guilty of playing Lennon 90 minutes every game when he's fit/form, but if we are ahead, we should always see him as one of the option to pull off early

Surely if managers pull-off Lennon too early his shooting later-on will deteriorate!

Shame if true as I think Chadli has got a lot of talent and havent seen the best of him yet. However this Depay sounds good also....

He looked decent when he played in the WC, but we've been down that road before and it's not turned out well. As for Chadli, the guy should impose himself so much more on the game than he does, he's got all the attributes, but he doesn't seem to have the right mentality from what I saw of him last season, that's not saying he wouldn't improve this season.

Hmm, still not sure if I'm 100% on board with this. I'd hoped to see Chadli get some time under Poch but then again Depay may be a player he really wants.

im assuming that 20m will include our valuation of Chadli, rather than 20m + Chadli

Smells like Bullsh1t to me

Due to the persistent rumors about the possible transfer of Memphis Depay to Tottenham Hotspur, do different constructions round. Earlier today, a Belgian newspaper reported that all Tottenham Nacer Chadli wants to involve as barter. Now, reports The Daily Express PSV agree to an amount of 19 million euros, so Steven Defour could be. still attracted

As is known, PSV would not pay more than five million euros for Steven Defour, while FC Porto wants to see. Eight million That case might change when PSF receives the money from Tottenham Hotspur for Depay. According to the English newspaper

UPDATE

According to Rik Elkfrink the Eindhoven Dagblad there is no agreement between Tottenham Hotspur and PSV. '' First, the London club never made ​​an offer on Depay, and secondly remains PSV in the minimum amount of 20 million euros,'' explains Elfrink out.

He looks like a right footed Townsend to me, do not think he was great in the world cup personally, couple of moments of flair and pace. Keep the homegrown player.

He looks like a right footed Townsend to me, do not think he was great in the world cup personally, couple of moments of flair and pace. Keep the homegrown player.

They may have similar playing styles — pace, directness, good shot — but I don't think they are comparable talents. From everything I've read and the short stint I saw him play in the WC, he seems on a different level to Townsend, especially considering he's three years younger. Do you really think Andros would have got in the Dutch WC team?

Hmmmmm. I know it's the Mirror, but he sounds pretty confident. Fingers crossed.

@MirrorDarren · 10m
Tottenham have had an offer accepted for PSV winger Memphis Depay. Nacer Chadli set to go the other way. More @mirrorfootball

--------

Tottenham have had a £10millon bid for PSV Eindhoven winger Memphis Depay accepted, with current Spurs midfielder Nacer Chadli set to join the Dutch club in part-exchange.

The north Londoners have made their move as new manager Mauricio Pochettino believes World Cup star Depay will offers more to his attack next season.

Depay, who scored 13 goals for PSV last season, impressed under new Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal for the Netherlands at this summer's World Cup.

The Old Trafford boss has recommended the 20-year-old should stay in the Eredivisie for one more season to continue his development.

But Depay is ready to join Jan Vertonghen, Christian Eriksen and Nacer Chadli, all of whom have swapped Dutch football for White Hart Lane in recent years.

Depay netted twice for the Netherlands at the World Cup, against Australia and Chile.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-memphis-depay-transfer-4004830#ixzz39dYAvl00
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Hmmmmm. I know it's the Mirror, but he sounds pretty confident. Fingers crossed.

@MirrorDarren · 10m
Tottenham have had an offer accepted for PSV winger Memphis Depay. Nacer Chadli set to go the other way. More @mirrorfootball

--------

Tottenham have had a £10millon bid for PSV Eindhoven winger Memphis Depay accepted, with current Spurs midfielder Nacer Chadli set to join the Dutch club in part-exchange.

The north Londoners have made their move as new manager Mauricio Pochettino believes World Cup star Depay will offers more to his attack next season.

Depay, who scored 13 goals for PSV last season, impressed under new Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal for the Netherlands at this summer's World Cup.

The Old Trafford boss has recommended the 20-year-old should stay in the Eredivisie for one more season to continue his development.

But Depay is ready to join Jan Vertonghen, Christian Eriksen and Nacer Chadli, all of whom have swapped Dutch football for White Hart Lane in recent years.

Depay netted twice for the Netherlands at the World Cup, against Australia and Chile.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-memphis-depay-transfer-4004830#ixzz39dYAvl00
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

That just appears as though he's regurgitating the Belgian reports which have since been denied.

Back