• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Memphis Depay

if only man u had won their first game.
now they're going to hit the panic button and hoover up anyone with potential

i dont think Utd are interested, not this summer anyway.........i think we have a clear run at him, if he is one we are genuinely interested in

Yeah he did say that, but is now hinting that if no one comes in for him this window he'll likely sign a better contract with PSV. No doubt they'll want to add in a buyout clause.

He knows his worth and from the sounds of it will only go if the right club comes in for him.

We're going to regret not getting this one over the line. I can tell.
he was always favourite to join van gaal; while we were in it, i don't think we stood a chance if man u came calling. they did, its exactly what van gaal told depay - to stay for another year.

I think I read his new deal is £125k per week - not sure how many we have on the books at that sort of money.

It's most likey £25.000 not £125.000. As P.D. says, PSV isnt even close to be paying that sort of money. It's a reason every half decent player moves from Eresdivisie, the clubs hasnt got the financial power to compete - even for PSV with Phillips as owner.

Back