• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Colwill, gallagher, mount... they'll be fine.
Those are ok. It's the ones on bigger wages they might struggle with.
They need a striker, probably two, so need to do something - good clubs will take advantage of that, and there isn't loads of money knocking around in Europe.

We should convince a journo to ask him about the hissing when we next play them.

Will be interesting to see if he claims not to have heard it or call their fans out as the cvnts they are.

Yep
And Nkunku
Not sure if the first two wanna be there though

And Gusto, the right back they signed in Jan and loaned back, another to add to the bloated squad though I imagine he will easily go back out on loan if they don't use him, think he's only 20.

I think it’s good indirectly that he’s seemingly proving his true self and that he doesn’t really care for us. That way we can go all out in our support for Postecoglou whilst hoping that Pochettino fails spectacularly.

I’m thankful to Pochettino for what he did with us but with the team assembled we ought to have been winning trophies. So now whether he’s just trying to get Chelsea supporters onside, or otherwise, I think that he’s tinkled all over his legacy here and won’t be welcomed back by as many here.

I loved Poch but its a line in the sand now, he works for the enemy, therefore he is, its that simple. I won't let it cloud my judgement on him and the past but it will be the basis of how I think of him moving forward

Back