• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Oh Mauricio, how could you?

Ah, I said all along that I couldn't blame him, he has a career to think of. And the head accepts that. The heart wonders how the f**k he could go to Chelsea. F**king Chelsea. Unless he brings them down from the inside, I'm not sure I could ever welcome him back with any enthusiasm.

If we can take 3 ex Chelsea managers I have no issue with having him back. Will be conflicted because I love the bloke but hate that scummy club. In the end, we had the opportunity to bring him back we chose not to, so he goes without any Ill will towards him but a plague of locusts on Chelsea. Sol Campbell he ain't

i think poch if given time will do very well with the players that chelsea have - all the best to him, was good while it lasted, but we were never going to be right for him if he is thinking about winning things soon

They are giving out 8 year contracts to players, but Poch only get 2?

I'm sure there will be an option to extend, but that seems a short contract.

He got a 2 year with 1 year option to extend (what's being reported)

Potter got a 5 year

So some combination of Chelsea is learning or neither party is 100% sure

If we can take 3 ex Chelsea managers I have no issue with having him back. Will be conflicted because I love the bloke but hate that scummy club. In the end, we had the opportunity to bring him back we chose not to, so he goes without any Ill will towards him but a plague of locusts on Chelsea. Sol Campbell he ain't

4 in recent times, don’t forget Hoddle.

The past is the past and I hope he fails miserably.

Good luck to him - hope he knocks City off their perch next

Maybe we'll get him back for a bit once he's done winning things, Sheringham style

Oh Mauricio, how could you?

Ah, I said all along that I couldn't blame him, he has a career to think of. And the head accepts that. The heart wonders how the f**k he could go to Chelsea. F**king Chelsea. Unless he brings them down from the inside, I'm not sure I could ever welcome him back with any enthusiasm.

He took it because there's only so many months you can wait for a call that doesn't arrive.

Biggest hurdle will be Bohley - navigate that issue and he's onto a winner. Chelsea will give him as many top young talents as he could ever want and like the young hungry players we had that bought in to him the players at Chelsea will do the same.
Our players may have been hungry because they weren’t proven talents…
The pens at Chelsea all come with big fees, expectations and reputations (not bad ones by the way)
That may change the dynamics of how they work with him

Thing that fudges me off, BBC using all the Spurs photos of him. Twunts!

He's made his bed, now he can lie in it - why we didn't ask him to come back I'll never know (nor get my head around) but whoever we finally manage to appoint I'll be right behind and I secretly hope it is someone with some knowhow to make us play again.
(Wish him well, except the games against us, and maybe one day - who knows, he might be ours again.)

I just want the potential the Poch showed we actually had to be realised. Its not to much to ask as an aging cantankerous old git.

They have to sell to abide with ffp. Lot of players they can sell though (if there are buyers).

They’ll manage it, last few weeks of the window they’ll splurge again and be strong for the season with no Europe, probably challenge.

Back