• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Moura? It's been a decent season I thought? Also for Rose and Davies. Far worse players than those 3 imo.

I completely agree but if you’re talking of upgrading and massive restructuring, you’re looking at replacing a lot of players who have spent time on the fringes. And these 3 have been on the fringes.

Still doesn’t mean anyone will buy them
They have wages to take into account
Signing on fees etc...
And the player has to want to go

You could always give them away, the money that would have been used to buy the player could be used on wages.

Alternatively it is common place for the selling club to supplement the wages after the sale, just as Citt supplemented Adebayor's wages. The alternative is that the player stays on our books and we continue to pay the full salary. Sometimes you just have to get creative to deal with certain situations

You could always give them away, the money that would have been used to buy the player could be used on wages.

Alternatively it is common place for the selling club to supplement the wages after the sale, just as Citt supplemented Adebayor's wages. The alternative is that the player stays on our books and we continue to pay the full salary. Sometimes you just have to get creative to deal with certain situations
Probably aren't paying full salary....most of are contracts are massively target/incentive based.

...Could always give the players away and supplement all their wages

And if that doesn't work you could give them away, supplement all their wages and give the 'buying' club a few mil on top to sweeten things - whatever it takes, that's what big clubs do
Genius. Just what Daniel would do.
Wait. Are you Daniel Levy?

Well how many players have we signed? A big fat zero. fudge it I'm done with this club.... and football.

1394982271940_lc_galleryImage_Tottenham_Hotspur_support.JPG

Another presser, another question, another ambiguous answer. Or is it lost in translation?

Can I clarify what you meant by if you win the Champions League it's time to go home? Or were you joking?

It’s not a joke, why?

It makes it sound like you might leave if you win the Champions League?

Maybe I work with Daniel, sitting, working in different for sure. To win the Champions League with Tottenham, in these circumstances, in this season, maybe I need to think a little bit to do something different in the future, for sure. Because to repeat this miracle, you know...But for sure I hope home. Whatever happens tomorrow, I go home.

https://www.football.london/tottenh...ettino-aurier-lamela-vertonghen-ajax-16240119

Back