• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Ha ha very good Bill.

I read that during the Premier League winning campaign, Ranieri was very hands-off, to the point where he would leave the room and allow the 5 or 6 most vocal Leicester players to sort out the plan, the strategy, what is going wrong, who will do what, play to strengths, sort out the weak links, then Ranieri just gives it "dilly ding dilly dong" in the press conference and somehow, miraculously, the players won the title. Incredible.

That would be a surprise IMHO
I know the pool of top managers is shallow but I would have thought Real would have their pick of from the very top tire of managers!

Pochettino is not there quite yet.
I’d also be surprised at Poch deciding to go there - obviously they are one of the top clubs in the world but he has more to lose than gain managing them....

Back