• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

The first half dozen or so games of any season are always more unpredictable, under SAF Man U were always slow starters. Proves little.

Your point is hardly conclusive!
My opinion is that there are no easy games anymore in the PL, as smaller teams can still beat larger teams, at any point in the season, not just at the beginning.

For all the money the top 4 (even Ar5ena1 at times) spend on players and wages!!, they still manage to look pretty ordinary most of the time.

Having one of the most overhyped leagues in football ( thanks to Sky telling us it is the best all the time) is one of the reasons for that.

The shocking revelation is that English fans don't think this applies to their own league. Smart arse.

That's due to the idiocy of the press shoehorning a narrative onto a tiny sample size. Games are not taken on face value anymore, everything has far reaching importance and the concept of fluctuating form is alien.

Steven Gerrard: “A few English clubs called but I wouldn’t play against Liverpool. There was interest from Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino. It was good to know he still rated me.

“I was sure I could play in the Premier League for another year but there would not have been much of a buzz doing the same thing all over again with Tottenham.”

its_horriblethis_idea-34768.gif

Steven Gerrard: “A few English clubs called but I wouldn’t play against Liverpool. There was interest from Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino. It was good to know he still rated me.

“I was sure I could play in the Premier League for another year but there would not have been much of a buzz doing the same thing all over again with Tottenham.”

its_horriblethis_idea-34768.gif
I don't think so some how. We're looking for young players, his wages would have given DL a fit and another thing, and the clincher for me, with all our Dutch players do we really need another hard to understand accent?

Just a thought- Brendan Rogers or Poch?

BR is still struggling at liverfool- he's surely in borrowed time. And if results don't pick up for Poch ....Christmas swapsies?

I'd think Liverpool would go for someone more experienced than Poch, but would DL pull the trigger if BR were available?

Not likely for me but what do others think?

Back