• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Musacchio

isnt the nearest airport Valencia??? if so i think he will be on the next available Ryanair flight
images

Villarreal CF ‏@VillarrealCF
¡Bienvenido Víctor Ruiz! Acuerdo de cesión con el Valencia CF para la 2014-15. Se presenta este lunes (12.00h) en... http://fb.me/2kjO7y6e9

Villarreal confirm the signed of Victor Ruiz - Musacchio's replacement.

Villarreal CF ‏@VillarrealCF
¡Bienvenido Víctor Ruiz! Acuerdo de cesión con el Valencia CF para la 2014-15. Se presenta este lunes (12.00h) en... http://fb.me/2kjO7y6e9

Villarreal confirm the signed of Victor Ruiz - Musacchio's replacement.

Villarreal CF and Valencia CF have reached a transfer agreement, with option to purchasers by Victor Ruiz for this season, with the central, 25, dressed in yellow in 2014-15. The player will be presented on Monday at 12.00 in El Madrigal with open doors.

Victor Ruiz Torre (Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona, ​​January 25, 1989) is a central defender southpaw great shape, strong in branding, good tactical positioning and high-capacity output and driving the ball from behind, you can become a reference in the back.

Formed in the youth ranks of FC Barcelona and Unio Esportiva Cornellà, youth joined Espanyol, where he made his debut in the First Division in 2009 A year later he moved to Naples in Italy and in 2011 was transferred to Valencia CF Catalan has been international with Spain in all lower categories: U17, U19, U21 and U23.

From the current Villarreal manager courtesy of Spurspanyol...

Marcelino: "The negotiations for Musacchio have stalled. Next week there will be a solution to this, one way or another".

So, what's the latest? Has this stalled? Should we be worried about this considering the silence and our recent links with Agger

Spurspanyol 14m

Buenas dias! Okay, so there's a brief update on the Musacchio today from @javimatagil.

He claims that Villarreal have offered Musacchio a new contract. The wording of this sounds very interesting though. 1/2

He says Villarreal's new terms are less than those being offered by Spurs. That suggests we have been given permission to talk to him. 2/2

That suggests to me that this is almost at it's 'fin'. Musacchio wants to leave for both sporting & economical reasons.

He won't force a move by going on strike like others as he has too much respect for the club.

So.. based on all that, it sounds very likely that Musacchio will be announced as a Spurs player THIS week

i only hope that signing a new contract means negating some of the terms and ownership rights of his previous club.

then it'll depend on Poch and Ardiles' argentine connection to get him over the line.

i only hope that signing a new contract means negating some of the terms and ownership rights of his previous club.

then it'll depend on Poch and Ardiles' argentine connection to get him over the line.

The charm offensive of Ossie, Poch and Lamela - Argentine legend, rising star manager and rising star player - must be pretty powerful.

I remember reading that Soton reckoned that every prospective player who got to the 'meet the coach' stage with Poch ended up signing.

The charm offensive of Ossie, Poch and Lamela - Argentine legend, rising star manager and rising star player - must be pretty powerful.

I remember reading that Soton reckoned that every prospective player who got to the 'meet the coach' stage with Poch ended up signing.

Now if only we could find a way for Poch to meet Messi.

Spurspanyol 14m

Buenas dias! Okay, so there's a brief update on the Musacchio today from @javimatagil.

He claims that Villarreal have offered Musacchio a new contract. The wording of this sounds very interesting though. 1/2

He says Villarreal's new terms are less than those being offered by Spurs. That suggests we have been given permission to talk to him. 2/2

That suggests to me that this is almost at it's 'fin'. Musacchio wants to leave for both sporting & economical reasons.

He won't force a move by going on strike like others as he has too much respect for the club.

So.. based on all that, it sounds very likely that Musacchio will be announced as a Spurs player THIS week
but it seems the problem all along has been the % sell on clauses to River Plate and the players agent. Spurs didnt offer enough so that Villareal are happy with their % and that is the deadlock. This new contract offer changes nothing imo.

but it seems the problem all along has been the % sell on clauses to River Plate and the players agent. Spurs didnt offer enough so that Villareal are happy with their % and that is the deadlock. This new contract offer changes nothing imo.
It is possible that the new contract offer will see Villarreal buy out or at least settle, the third party ownership issues.

Back