• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Musacchio

I would imagine that is 39.6 million euros..... The previous stories seem to suggest that Villareal own only 60% of the economic rights of the player, with 35% owned by Racing Club in Argentina and 25% by his agent(s). 60% of 39.6 million euros, is roughly the size of our original bid (23.76 million euros).

Math is not my strongest subject, and it clearly isn't yours either! =P~ 60+35+25 = 100? And as stated by jimmyb, the other club is River Plate, not Racing.

The Villareal squad are coming to London on Friday. I expect Levy's waiting for then so he can save a £50 EasyJet bill.

They are here to play Swansea, right? It will be interesting to see if he features in that match. If he does not play then I can just imagine what folks will read into it.

According to some guy on SC Fichajes.com also claiming the deal is done and he'll be a Spurs player by Friday.

Spurspanyol - the fella who has been providing a a running commentary on the reports from the local Villarreal media (who presumably have the best contacts with the club) - seems to think that these other reports are wide of the mark and jumping the gun. As far as the local media are concerned, there's no deal yet.

JJetSet has posted on SC that the club are very confident this will happen now but wouldn't be giving any further info *pinch of salt and all that*

Spurspanyol saying that Villarreal are close to signing a central defender - Victor Ruiz from Valencia. Could be announced tomorrow.

Musacchio's replacement?

He's been pulled out of the squad for Villareal's match with Swansea tomorrow:

BuguMy1CQAEuFwu.png

Cadena Ser Radio station in Spain reporting he's been left behind as the deal with Spurs is close.

Back