• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

This really annoys me.
The headline on a tweet linking to a story (which I am not going to link on principle). The tweet headline being :
"Marcus Edwards has been told he'll be sent back to Spurs if he doesn't 'grow up'. Strong stuff from Norwich boss Daniel Farke."
Nowhere in that press conference does he say that. Nowhere. (I get that it's clickbait, but still annoying to be so misrepresentative).

The only "positive", possibly, is that if Edwards has become too accustomed to high praise and being feted as the one of the best of his generation, having to deal with the other side of the media machine could be 'character building' I suppose. If he does make the step up, he's going to have to face plenty of it. It will be interesting to see whether he has a "f@ck you" attitude or a "I'll prove you all wrong" attitude.

Did not play today for them. Was not even on the bench. So still carrying a knock? or the manager making him work his way in?

Makes no sense to loan a player then not even have him on the bench otherwise?

Did not play today for them. Was not even on the bench. So still carrying a knock? or the manager making him work his way in?

All covered in the last page or so, even an interview with the Norwich manager explaining why he wouldn’t be involved in this squad.

Norwich manager Farke said he was still carrying a knock or something therefore would not be available for today's game.

There IS a attitude problem at the bottom of all this, it is going to be down to Edwards to accept that and learn from it.

Is a brick or bust moment?
At 15 he was wonderful at 17 he thought he was wonderful.

Well i do not think anyone doubts the ability he has for sure, what some players fail to do at that age is ignore the plaudits they gets and keep working on both their talent and ( just as important)attitude.

It really is up to him and he has been told that as well.

Any news on Edwards? Still no sign of him playing a match or being on the bench for Norwich .

Whilst Norwich still have a chance of the playoffs they probably won't change anything as they've been doing well lately, plus they have a big squad so don't really have any need to take a "risk" on an inexperienced player - especially one that doesn't even belong to them.

Back