• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manor Solomon

Gil looked really promising in those couple of games after the WC when he actually got some gametime. I think all of him, Sarr and Spence start as new signings, and just write off that Conte didnt do young players.

Equally Solomon looked generally mediocre from the Fulham bench last season. He's just got that shiny new toy mystique about him until people actually watch him play
Gill had one decent half of football against Crystal Palace.

Solomon got 4 goals in 19 PL appearances for Fulham. Gill has none in 13 for Spurs.

If we could bring Solomon in on a free and somehow persuade a Spanish club to give us £15-£20m for Gill then we’re no weaker (and in fact likely stronger) as well as having those extra funds available for a centre back.

Yeh absolutely no chance he is seen as the long term replacement for Kane.

whoever follows Kane, whether next year or in a few years time, is in for a tough ride.

Richarlison isn’t Kane (who is) but there won’t be many that are better than him who we can land unless the club recovers our position as a CL team

whoever follows Kane, whether next year or in a few years time, is in for a tough ride.

Richarlison isn’t Kane (who is) but there won’t be many that are better than him who we can land unless the club recovers our position as a CL team

We really need to get away from this the end is nigh stuff for when harry moves on. Whether it is now or when he retires having won the PL, CL and f a cup at spurs.
There isn’t another playet out there like kane and its unlikely that there will be for a while, doesn't mean we should roll over a die.

We really need to get away from this the end is nigh stuff for when harry moves on. Whether it is now or when he retires having won the PL, CL and f a cup at spurs.
There isn’t another playet out there like kane and its unlikely that there will be for a while, doesn't mean we should roll over a die.

There are players like jonathan david out there who although not world class can come in and get goals. Ivan toney another. They are gettable.

Yeh losing Kane is go to feel like losing a leg and like I said before thats going to feel terrible be it if he is sold, lost on a free or retires.

No one is going to stand up to Kane we all know that, I don't buy the idea that its Richarlison or bust though

Thats impossible to say though, not sure what list you working from to come to that conclusion but there are a couple in the PL alone that you would say are gettable who are better and in a years time no one knows who is going to come through as really good prospects.

The way the squads forming now in a years like the likelihood is if Kane leaves his position will be the main to replace and even on a free there will be money to spend so I don't also buy into the idea that we are skint which is being touted elsewhere. Kane and Levy clearly speak, Kane admitted himself he has had dialogue on Conte and Stel being canned so at the very least I believe we will know his intentions, I also think he will be fair in that way, I don't see him doing a Sol and leaving on a free whilst leading us on.

He would almost certainly be if he went to City

A player that almost certainly would not fit into the last two managers style and has nowhere near had the benefit or luxury for the time needed to truly progress. If people think the progression plan or game time has matched his undoubted ability then I think they are not understanding the game IMO

Specifically talking Gil BTW not playing the two off

Last edited:
So as I said a couple days ago:

CF: Kane and Richarlison
LW: Son and Solomon
RW: Kulu and Porro (and/or possibly left footed Gil, in the same way that we have right footed Solomon for the left side)

Hopefully this also increases the chance of us being able to pay for a couple of strong defensive additions due to Solomon being free.
A wise transfer.

Back