• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

I don't know what's worse. He has nothing of value to say, but I can't even make out what he's saying.

So you make an effort to hear, maybe pause to digest it, turn up the tv, then realise it was a completely wasted effort...

Id say that was worse than being able to instantly dismiss a comment as nonsense.

So you make an effort to hear, maybe pause to digest it, turn up the tv, then realise it was a completely wasted effort...

Id say that was worse than being able to instantly dismiss a comment as nonsense.

Most pundits are macarons, yet command big bucks. Henry was the most expensive one of them all and he couldn't even string together coherent sentences.

Puel has ironically laid the long term bedrock of replacing Leicester’s aging ‘Fairytale FC’ squad, and blooded a lot of decent young English players.

However, he forgot to motivate the team consistently, was a boring fudger, and didn’t bother to pick up enough points - in the short term! :D

I think it's funny how Rodgers has had this spell at Celtic where he wins everything, every year for 3 or 4 years (I know it's not difficult considering the competition, but he hasn't fudged things up like other big names have before) and now he just keeps getting linked with only lower PL and Championship jobs lol.
He probably thinking he's the gonad*s and deserves another top job yet he gets zero credit because it's Scotland

Managing in Scotland is a tick in the minus column.
I thought winning trophies was everything to judge a manager on? So winning the league with Bayern or Celtic is a much bigger achievement then say taking a team with a budget closer to the bottom team than the top to 2nd.

I’m not sure Brenton will fancy the Leicester gig, it’s an impossible job to succeed in. I think he’d be more likely to take on a sleeping giant that has a higher trajectory rather than get sacked for keeping a mid table team to mid table.

I thought winning trophies was everything to judge a manager on? So winning the league with Bayern or Celtic is a much bigger achievement then say taking a team with a budget closer to the bottom team than the top to 2nd.

I’m not sure Brenton will fancy the Leicester gig, it’s an impossible job to succeed in. I think he’d be more likely to take on a sleeping giant that has a higher trajectory rather than get sacked for keeping a mid table team to mid table.

Winning the league with Celtic isn’t an achievement at all, even more so in a period where Rangers effectively don’t exist.

Success for Leicester is staying in the PL, which would probably be impossible for Brenton though.

Rodgers will leave Celtic soon I reckon.
Things can only go downhill from here, downhill being even losing a cup game, and the board won't give him much more money to spend.
Celtic are well on course to beat the 9 in row, but should anything happen to that he would be hunted and his stock would be at a real low. Get out when the going is good.

Keeping Leicester mid table would be a massive achievement.

Back