• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Soldado and Ade - not his
VJ - misfire for sure
Sissoko - reclaimed to do a squad job, never a winger

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Soldado and Ade were here though and he failed to improve them

Sissy was certainly played out wide when he first came. He was an abject failure there and only marginally better inside.

What do you say to Poch's buys of N'jai and N'Koudou. Failures or what?

From the BBC website, effectively confirming that we are in for him:

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to Sky Sports: On potentially signing Malcom: "That is a rumour and I don't want to speak about it. I am happy with our squad. We are open to quality players but you know very well it is difficult in this transfer window."

I dont understand why i spend my weekends watching young men kick a ball around some grass. Completely pointless.
It is a bit sad isn’t it? I said to myself years ago when I get to the age of a retiring professional footballer I should stop watching football. I’m 35 in a few weeks so if we go on Teddy Sheringhams footballing years I’ve got 5 years left.

It is a bit sad isn’t it? I said to myself years ago when I get to the age of a retiring professional footballer I should stop watching football. I’m 35 in a few weeks so if we go on Teddy Sheringhams footballing years I’ve got 5 years left.

Christ that's the age I started watching regularly again, couldn't watch back in the day as the game was played at a proper time and days and was playing myself. No armchair experts back then, oh happy days.

I am feeling the same, I seem to have the enthusiasm taken from me for the game and if it was not for Spurs I would not.

Wages, corruption, racism and new age fans who are obsessed to lay blame at someone for every draw or mistake which over a season is tiring

Why the hell would he be taking his GF with him?

Meeting people from Spurs followed by a quick trip to Bond St? Bordeaux's a nice place however if you're the girlfriend of a footballer who is about to be the subject of a big transfer, then you might twist his arm for the odd present or two (yes, this does assume she follows the stereotype of a footballers' wife and/or that all women like shopping)

Little Richard was the last person who could pull off the pencil moustache

FTcSKm2.gif

Back