• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Definitely the case that you have to be the right type of character to succeed under Poch - nothing wrong with that of course but he isnt a magician who can turn water in to wine. If you buy in to his approach and have the talent to back it up then you will go far with him, otherwise probably not...

tickle my balls with a feather.

Judging solely by the obligatory youtube videos, this guy looks seriously rapid and doesnt look to be much/any slower when dribbling with it compared to just straight speed without the ball. Would give us a decent range of options alongside Eriksen, Dele, Son and Lamela for the attacking roles. Also, whilst people describe him as a winger, he seems to prefer playing on the right despite being left-footed, so an inverted winger in modern-speak and that would obviously suit our style better. Seems to tick a lot of boxes, would fit our usual profile and be gett-able. Feels a lot more believe-able and Spurs-like than Moura. Only question is whether he'd fits the Poch mould of hard-work etc

Bordeaux have just appointed a new manager

Gus-Poyet_2750432b.jpg

Agree,and the Jansen one still bothers me. He’s young and showed enough to me that he would succeed despite lack of goals he kept going and kept showing for the ball and didn’t hide which tells me a lot. And I don’t think having Llorente has made us any better off. Oh well....

I have to believe that Janssen did stuff behind the scenes/moaned a lot. Poch usually gives chances for talent he admires. Funnily though, Janssen is not ripping up trees in Turkey...

I have to believe that Janssen did stuff behind the scenes/moaned a lot. Poch usually gives chances for talent he admires. Funnily though, Janssen is not ripping up trees in Turkey...

He will take some getting rid off?
Forgot he was still with us!

Definitely the case that you have to be the right type of character to succeed under Poch - nothing wrong with that of course but he isnt a magician who can turn water in to wine. If you buy in to his approach and have the talent to back it up then you will go far with him, otherwise probably not...

As with Fergie, it works if the manager has the support from the top down on that philosophy or its hard to maintain.

I did a little youtube scouting on this lad as you do, and obviously he looks good (who doesn't on youtube). He's fast and direct, that much is obvious. He has a few tricks including an excellent Dembele-esque shoulder drop which seems to be very effective. He would be a good addition to the squad but I can't see use pursuing both him and Moura. It will be one of the other I imagine.

Maybe but that would go against how Janssen spoke in the media about being understudy to Kane. Also was said he was signed partly because of his mental profile, having a good attitude to not being the main striker etc I see no evidence pointing to your suggestion....

I thought when the media said we had dropped interest then that would be the end of it. Obviously not . . . .

Back