• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Are the likes of Malcom and Moura what we really need? Who would they replace? Son? Eriksen? Dele?

I'd prefer a ball-playing midfielder to play alongside Wanyama.

Are the likes of Malcom and Moura what we really need? Who would they replace? Son? Eriksen? Dele?

Think it's quite clear from our activity over the past few windows that Pochettino wants another pacy/tricky wide player - N'jie N'koudou - was in for Wjinaldum and arguably that's what Sissoko was initially signed for also - these two players fit in to that mould.

Think we also are in for another CM but probably not until the summer going by the lack of links since Gomes has gone quiet

Nkoudou and Sissoko. We need 5 or 6 options at AM. So at least one more in addition to Son, Eriksen, Alli and Lamela

Winks, Dier and Dembele are fine for the other 3 CM options. Medium term we either need to replace Dembele or back Onomah, but it's less urgent now than an AM.

I guess to me it would be like having a younger Bale in our squad having a Malcom. Fast direct, shoots and crosses. And I would have a fully fit Bale any day of the week in our team. Direct pace is needed. Bale was rapid when he got going like a horse.

That was a good start to the new job Gus!

All this talk about this guy - is he any good?

Or is he another K'player?

I hate Poyet, anyone with a passing interest in Brighton would.

As for Malcom, why sell before the world cup when if he has a good one the price will go up.

Are we still leading the race for him? By how much? And over whom?

Haven't read any solid speculation in the media in over 24 hours and becoming anxious.

I'm pretty sure nothing will happen till the summer, when either he'll go to City for £120m or Le Harve for £5m, depending how the second half of the season goes for him.

Back