• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Doesnt fancy developing himself as a footballer then...

Was just about to say similar.

Genuine question, who was the last player to really develop under Wenger? At the moment Im really stuck for an answer.

Ramsey? I quite like him, and he has developed well - though Id accept the view that he was always going to do that anyway...

Was just about to say similar.

Genuine question, who was the last player to really develop under Wenger? At the moment Im really stuck for an answer.

Ramsey? I quite like him, and he has developed well - though Id accept the view that he was always going to do that anyway...

Not sure about Ramsey, he was getting pelters from Arsenal fans up untill very recently

Not sure about Ramsey, he was getting pelters from Arsenal fans up untill very recently
Ramsey has purple patches and Scum fans are more bipolar than ours - When he scores 5 or 6 in 10 he is a world class talent but as soon as his goals dry up he is the worst player going, pretty much the same tune as all of their Southampton buys.

I know he has had his injuries but I think Wenger has killed his development, always looks a step above when playing for Wales.

I find that hard to believe that he would want to work under Wenger over an up and coming young Poch. With all the public stuff about how Wenger is at the end of his career and that he was nearly on his way out at Arsenal, then why would you want to work under him?

Wenger's not even certain to be in post beyond the end of this season, is he? The player knows we'll offer him lower wages; it's probably as simple as that.

Wenger's not even certain to be in post beyond the end of this season, is he? The player knows we'll offer him lower wages; it's probably as simple as that.

Poch is demanding, Wenger not so much. If he wants an easy ride then it's Arsenal.

Back