• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luis Diaz

No. That state-of-the-art training facility? That world-envied stadium? The effect it created in attracting world-class managers like Pochettino or Conte?

All bullschit and bafflegab. I'm sure when we walk inside the exterior framing, it'll look like the facades used for the town in Blazing Saddles:

lw2145k.jpg

No. You. And you alone. Have got this whole deal sorted out. Tell us what to think, O Mighty Man of The Muscle-Bound Avatar.
You know the job he was referring to was a transfer not infrastructure evelopment right? Stay on topic please.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I would take that as a Jan window all day long

I know it's wages with the first two, but transfer fee outlay would probably only be something like £35m combined (£15m for Lazzari and maybe £10m a piece for the early contract release of the other two).

No. That state-of-the-art training facility? That world-envied stadium? The effect it created in attracting world-class managers like Pochettino or Conte?

All bullschit and bafflegab. I'm sure when we walk inside the exterior framing, it'll look like the facades used for the town in Blazing Saddles:

lw2145k.jpg

No. You. And you alone. Have got this whole deal sorted out. Tell us what to think, O Mighty Man of The Muscle-Bound Avatar.
I think you two should make up and get tickets for the number six dance.

It's hard to tell if this is a distraction story, or whether Traore has been this window's Tomiyasu and Diaz is the Royal.

Seem to be easy for most clubs yet we dither and try to get Levys danglies are tickle for being a master negotiator
This post piqued my curiousity as i really don't pay attention to the goings on in other clubs. On the face of it it looks like we're not doing well this window. But this looks like a very strange window.

We're currently in 7th and none of the top 7 have made any signings so far. The arguments are usually that their squads don't need as much work as ours does. I don't know enough about them to know one way or another. But what i do know is that the top 3 are in a battle for the title and then a group of 4 are in a battle for 4th spot. So everyone needs signings to help them get over the line.

Our lack of signings is not an outlier, more in line with the same difficulties all are having this window. The good news is even if you think we're doing badly right now, be comforted in the fact that our rivals are doing equally as badly :)

I still think it's Dybala, Kessie and Lazzari that we are actually going for.

I wish I had your confidence!

it would be much more economical in the long run for us to pay double for the players above, than cheaper options with potential (who likely flop leading us to buy again).

If we bought these 3 would be our best transfer window ever.

Yes of course we do. When we want to let something be known. Where else does Orienstein get this particular type of club specific info from if not from the club?

Did anyone listen to the podcast? 3 minutes of my life that has no value. Ornstein literally said nothing insightful or meaningful at all. There was nothing there that indicates he had been briefed or fed anything by the club. "The club have lots of targets" - yes, we all know that is how the DoF operates, "might not be the top target" - or might be, who knows? Not you.

Ornstein is stealing a living if he gets paid to report on transfers with this vague, uninformative waffle. Fair play to him.

That's a brilliant post and point that we sometimes overlook. There are no guarantees with any player.

Even Messi is struggling in a weaker league - 1 goal in 12 according to Wikipedia. That's much worse than Soldado.

Could not agree more 99.5% of transfers are a gamble, its not as easy as playing football manger on puters.

I wish I had your confidence!

it would be much more economical in the long run for us to pay double for the players above, than cheaper options with potential (who likely flop leading us to buy again).

If we bought these 3 would be our best transfer window ever.

I said going for, not getting ;-)

But I definitely agree with the buy cheap buy twice principle. Doherty being an obvious case in point

Back