• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Why can’t I criticise? You’re happy with this?

My original point was that we'd answered whether changing 3 of our back 6 was brave or foolish (2 was forced). Stating it was a bad idea after we have let in 3 goals...is stating the obvious.

We could have had 3 goals as well. OG, deflection, Kulu.

The most frustrating thing is the thin crust of confidence that the defense had built up has been blown away.

What does Son have to do to be taken off?

Not be Son.

At this stage it's nothing football related keeping him in the side. It's his genuinely wonderful personality, and his seniority - the latter must be galling to Richarlison, Danjuma et al who have to watch him stumble through games because Conte values hierarchy over merit.

It's clear we're willing to throw our season away to support him. If there's anyone who deserves it, it's him (or H) but it does sting that Conte made that choice.

What baffles me more is playing charity case lottery winners like Dier and Davies over and over - how did Conte win the things he did with judgement that poor?

Back