• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

Only crumb of comfort I can offer is that we have had lots of these very open high scoring games v Leicester in recent years and we've always come out on top... 3-2, 4-2, 6-2, 5-4 are a few I can recall. This one will take some doing though.

Probably happens more than you think but usually a defender is tight or the back line have come out together and played the forward offside. Our error imo - which is expected with sub standard defenders that don’t play together regularly.
It’s very very rare for a guy to win the ball off a striker with a slide tackle and it to land to his players furthest forward
That doesn’t happen much at all
Especially when it’s to a player that has 5 in front of him

Just that world class manager earning his £15m

I like Conte for it. Fortune ultimately favors the brave. It was a brave selection, easy to say in hindsight it wasn't the best.

It is very clear - our backline is shaky as fuk. Has been apparent since we went on the winter break.

I thought it was a mistake to completely change out our right-side. Obviously we had to have someone in for Romero, but I would have gone with Sanchez and kept Royal in, rather than switching it up totally.

It’s absolutely true and the right side has been a nightmare, but the scary thing is the goals have come from the left side / Dier. In other words, we’re completely fudged all over the pitch.

It’s very very rare for a guy to win the ball off a striker with a slide tackle and it to land to his players furthest forward
That doesn’t happen much at all
Especially when it’s to a player that has 5 in front of him

You’re right, it’s rare when defences are set up correctly.

I like Conte for it. Fortune ultimately favors the brave. It was a brave selection, easy to say in hindsight it wasn't the best.

It is very clear - our backline is shaky as fuk. Has been apparent since we went on the winter break.
Putting Porro in for his debut next to tanganga, who hasn’t got a huge amount of experience was clearly a mistake.

Yes it certainly is brave consistently going into half time 2 goals down.

Son is awful lately hey? He's on a completely different wavelength. He either dribbles into a blind alley or tries some Kane brick that he doesn't have in his locker!

Yup the play virtually always breaks down when he gets it deep.

He lost it on the counter when he had an easy pass to make before their first goal, trying some weird unnecessary pass.

He loses it time and time again including twice in 5 seconds that resulted in their third goal.

Kulu also awful, perisic apart from two corners has been awful making countless terrible decisions including stopping instead of closing mendy for their first goal.

Cant be many managers that drop the previous games MOM when there are 2 available positions for him.

And if anyone says he being rested for Milan it’s an immediate 1 week ban!

Funnily enough we’re still in this. Leicester aren’t very good.

It’s just the defence that’s a worry which is a concern as it looked like we’d put a lot of focus on defending and looked better in recent weeks.

COYS

Only crumb of comfort I can offer is that we have had lots of these very open high scoring games v Leicester in recent years and we've always come out on top... 3-2, 4-2, 6-2, 5-4 are a few I can recall. This one will take some doing though.
If we score next I’m confident we will score more. I just can’t see them blanking with us on the chase.

I think pretty much everyone expected Sanchez to start instead of Tanganga. That said, it's not Tanganga who isn't doing his job. Some would start Royal instead of Porro, but most in here seemed to be in favour of the player they've almost never seen play.

Back