• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Reading it now. Good read so far and about half way into it. Worth buying as you do get a good sense of change throughout the club from the end of the dark days to recently when he retired.

I dont get that - they say the summer of 2014 then say the end of NEXT season. It could actually mean summer of 2015 therefore the 2014 is a typo. It can be construed as such though. I imagine it would be 2014

I dont get that - they say the summer of 2014 then say the end of NEXT season. It could actually mean summer of 2015 therefore the 2014 is a typo. It can be construed as such though. I imagine it would be 2014

I also think they'll want to do '14 as IIRC '15 will be Dawson's testimonial year.

The tweet is almost a year old, see some comments dated april

I also think they'll want to do '14 as IIRC '15 will be Dawson's testimonial year.

Wow Dawson will be having a testimonial? Didnt realise it would be ten years next year. Thats brilliant - hope he stays for that which im sure he will.

Wow Dawson will be having a testimonial? Didnt realise it would be ten years next year. Thats brilliant - hope he stays for that which im sure he will.

Yeah, he was signed in Jan 05, so 10 years next winter.

We've not had that many in my living memory - Mabbutt (95), Howells (97), Edinburgh (99), Anderton (never had one with us).

Even more surprising than Dawson though is that Lennon also hits 10 years in summer 2015.

Yeah, he was signed in Jan 05, so 10 years next winter.

We've not had that many in my living memory - Mabbutt (95), Howells (97), Edinburgh (99), Anderton (never had one with us).

Even more surprising than Dawson though is that Lennon also hits 10 years in summer 2015.

They both rightly deserve a testimonial too. Should a Lennon team v a Dawson team for their testimonial - that would be excellent - like a world 11 v euro 11.

Dawson is more surprising than Lennon not sure why. Lennon has been here for AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

At least ITV represent both clubs with Wrighty & Ledders...

remember us vs pool on sky it was like lfc tv.

Redknapp and Souness are hardly known as Spurs players, and wouldn't instinctively think of themselves as such.

Ledley King cannot speak in public - never could. Great player, lovely bloke, but can we not have someone who can be articulate and fight our corner against numpties like Childs.

Redknapp and Souness are hardly known as Spurs players, and wouldn't instinctively think of themselves as such.

Ledley King cannot speak in public - never could. Great player, lovely bloke, but can we not have someone who can be articulate and fight our corner against numpties like Childs.

Whoah that's harsh. Okay, know what you mean but his tendency to hesitate, understate and look a bit bemused has a certain appeal - it kind of acts as the perfect anecdote to the usual up-their-own-a*** know-it-alls.

Redknapp and Souness both played for Spurs though ;)

IIRC they didn't even have Redknapp. It was Carragher and Gerrard alongside Souness.

I SO wanted us to hammer them just to watch those 2 especially try to worm their way out of it

enjoyed ledley chuckling at Keane's "spurs always let you down" rant :lol:

Back