• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

---------------Robbo
Carr-------xxx------King-----Stalteri
Anderton---Clem---xxx---Ginola
--Sheringham----Berbatov-------

Last edited:
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/gareth-bale-could-be-back-at-spurs-this-month-9309452.html

They reckon Bale is hell bent on attending, although realitically it will be as a supporter. Modric has also been invited along whilst VDV has other commitments and can't make it. Shaping up to be a good night for King. Anyone else reckon Keane will be there in some capacity??

Maybe Woodgate will join Ledley at the back??
Maybe Poyet and Tarrico will turn out if the keep Sunderland up?

I think Woody as the other CB is a pretty good shout. What a CB partnership that was, genuinely top class, their zenith being the LC final win against Cheatski. They were imperious and totally dominated a world class striker (Dogbreath, his free kick aside).

So happy Berba-GHod is playing in this. Can't wait to be at this match now!!

Redknapp did seem to take a long time to play out. He was sacked on 13 June and AVB wasn't appointed till 3 July.

AVB has signed a pre-contract agreement after Redknapp was sacked but could take charge until July due to a clause in his Chelscum contract

Can't imagine Teddy, at 48, is going to play 90 minutes so gonna be a squad game I would think

ffs... we are going to cry when we see how good Ledley still is. He's gonna make our current lot look like a bag of sh*t

Is it just me or is this turning into a bit of a shambles? Some awful, awful players signed up to play. I had to check to see if Ledley and Ruel Fox actually ever played in the same team together.

Surely a Spurs current XI vs someone like Real Madrid would be more befitting a man of such talent.[/QUOTE]

Fully agree. Said the same thing myself a few times. I have also said many times that I thought this would have been far better had it been played in August the weekend before the season starts...although our season might still be starting on JUly 31st yet

Back