• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Twunty Lawrenson packed his twunt and twunted off to the jungle. Off he went with a twuntety twunt. Twunt. Twunt. Twunt.

Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

This is a tough game for Tottenham, who have lost their last three games after being on such a good run, and at a time when they cannot afford to have any sort of dip.

Another worry for them is that Gareth Bale had to come through illness and injury problems to play for Wales and that does not bode well because the last thing they need is for their star player to start looking a little bit leggy.

Arsenal had to nick a win at the Liberty Stadium a couple of weeks ago but I think Spurs might have to settle for a draw.

Swansea's captain Ashley Williams spoke this week about the danger of their season petering out but I don't think their manager Michael Laudrup will allow that to happen.

Laudrup is a clever guy and he has not got carried away by winning the Capital One Cup.

I get the impression he wants to finish as high up as he possibly can rather than settle for a top-half finish and you have to remember that two or three places in the Premier League would be worth a lot of money to the club.

Maconie says: "I have a lot of time for Swansea. I know Tottenham have a lot to play for to stay in the Champions League places but I think Swansea can nick this." Score: 1-0

Lawro's prediction: Swansea City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions & Table

amazing he has included a euro result when we have lost, yet doesnt include them when we win.

this guy is an arsehole.

amazing he has included a euro result when we have lost, yet doesnt include them when we win.

this guy is an arsehole.

Well technically, we won the tie, which is why we're in the UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals and Inter Milan aren't.

Lawro the twunt said:
Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

Laudrup is a clever guy and he has not got carried away by winning the Capital One Cup.

No? well after they scraped a win vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine they have lost 2 games in a row in their 3 since winning that final. Arsenal 'nicked' a 2-0 win meanwhile Swansea beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine with a goal 5 mins from time. He does his usual thing of picking one factor but not applying it to both teams.

Also, to a certain degree, current form gets reset after an international break. The last Spurs game feels a long time ago already.

Well technically, we won the tie, which is why we're in the UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals and Inter Milan aren't.

We lost the game in which he included in his last 3. Yet will come out with something like spurs have not been beaten in their last 12 when it clearly doesnt include euro results.

Simon Mayo had a dig at saggy chops on his show today. He said he didn't want to hear "Lawro's Premier Preview" as he never has anything positive to say about Spurs. Stopped short of calling him a twunt though, then again he was live on Radio 2.

Tottenham v Everton (14:05 BST)

Everton are still without Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar but they will set out to make things difficult for Spurs and they will be delighted if it is a scrappy game.
If it is, I can see them leaving White Hart Lane with a point, particularly after Gareth Bale was carried off on a stretcher during Spurs' Europa League game against Basel on Thursday night.
The Toffees are still in the race for the top four but they still have away games to come against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea and their run-in is the most difficult of the teams hoping to get into the Champions League.
Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Twunty twunty sat on a wall
Twunty twunty had a great fall
All the King's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put twunty together again

Terrrrrrrrrrwunt!

Tottenham v Everton
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1

If I'm right and Arsenal win, Tottenham will need to win and this is a very difficult game. They had a hard game in the Europa League on Thursday night against Basle. If they don't win this game and then play Chelsea away and Emirates Marketing Project at home, in between Basle again, their season can go Pete Tong. Gareth Bale being injured will be a massive loss. If they don't beat Everton, get knocked out of the Europa League and lose at Chelsea, then their season has gone from full of praise to a nightmare. The problem for Tottenham is that they are now letting in a goal or two. It is not like they are rock solid and I think Everton will cause problems. But I am going to go for a draw.

_41585324_merson_416.jpg

To be fair, Spurs aren't firing on all twelve cylinders at the moment and our twin turbochargers are lacking the required boost.

A draw against Everton looks like a reasonable expectation.

Tottenham v Everton
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1

If I'm right and Arsenal win, Tottenham will need to win and this is a very difficult game. They had a hard game in the Europa League on Thursday night against Basle. If they don't win this game and then play Chelsea away and Emirates Marketing Project at home, in between Basle again, their season can go Pete Tong. Gareth Bale being injured will be a massive loss. If they don't beat Everton, get knocked out of the Europa League and lose at Chelsea, then their season has gone from full of praise to a nightmare. The problem for Tottenham is that they are now letting in a goal or two. It is not like they are rock solid and I think Everton will cause problems. But I am going to go for a draw.

_41585324_merson_416.jpg

Just goes to show the crack head knows fudge all about fudge all. The Chelsea game on the 14th has been postponed so fudge you Mers****

Back