• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project (Sunday, 13:30)

I was listening to Emirates Marketing Project assistant manager David Platt state that his side were mentally a bit tired against Wigan - I don't get that.

At this stage, if you're playing game after game then that means you're doing well. They got the points against the Latics, despite producing one of their worst performances of the season. They are fortunate to have players like Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero - attacking players who can produce something out of nothing.

The Tottenham side on Sunday could be minus top goalscorer Gareth Bale again.

I saw the Spurs match against Basel in the Europa League. It was a strange night, but they looked very vulnerable. They made mistakes and the good passing midfielders couldn't get hold of the ball.

If Andre Villas Boas's side want to make the Champions League then they need Bale, Aaron Lennon and Jermain Defoe fit and available.

City perform well in these big games and I think they'll spoil Tottenham's day at White Hart Lane.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham 1-2 Emirates Marketing Project

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions & Table

At this stage, if you're playing game after game then that means you're doing well.

Anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

They had one extra game this month. All clubs are playing game after game, it's called the league. Twuntology doesn't allow for common sense and sound logic though.

"There was a young man called Mark...

..........who was a TWUNT!"

Funny how he's only got two teams in the right place on his prediction league. Very top and very bottom. :yawn:

I actually agree with some of what he's said this time round, but the rest is just his usual garbage. I'd love to masking tape his tash and pull it right off.

His twuntbones connected to a twunt bone,
That twunt bones connected to his twunting tachebone,
That twunting tachebone is connected to yet another fecking twuntbone,
It's easy to connect those twunt bones

Is Gareth Bale going to be fit? Is Aaron Lennon going to be fit? Tottenham might have had more than a week off, but if those two don't play then I just can't see them winning.

Emirates Marketing Project may not have been very good against Wigan on Wednesday night, but in the first half of the FA Cup semi-final and in the game against Man United at Old Trafford they were absolutely outstanding.

They've got no chance of winning the title, but they know they can cut the gap to 10 points if they win this one. It's important that they keep going in case we get the biggest collapse of all time from Man United.

Remember, if Emirates Marketing Project click then they're as good as anybody and I just don't see Tottenham winning, especially if their key players aren't available.

I personally think Tottenham are going to struggle to catch Arsenal. I expect Arsenal to win and Tottenham to lose this week and if the results go the way I expect them to then that could be it.

I know they have a game in hand... but that's against Chelsea. Will Tottenham get in the top four? Not for me at the moment.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2

Paul Merson's opinion, regardless of who's playing who:

I personally think Tottenham are going to struggle to catch Arsenal. I expect Arsenal to win and Tottenham to lose this week and if the results go the way I expect them to then that could be it.

Paul Merson's opinion, regardless of who's playing who:

I'm not sticking up for Merson but Micky Hazard always believes Spurs are going to win.

Back