• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

He's a poo poo predictor, but he's laughing coz he's the one getting paid ! Lordy do I loathe this moany, droopy faced, has been. Plus, I hope his prediction this weekend on us is the wrong way round, ooohhhh that would be sweet ...

Everton v Tottenham
PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1
This is a difficult one to call and should be a good game.

Everton are playing well but they're not winning football matches and that's always a worry. Emirates Marketing Project didn't play very well against them last weekend but still didn't look like losing against them.

Having said that, Spurs will be missing the injured Gareth Bale and Everton's own star man Marouane Fellaini can cause anyone problems with his height and strength. At the moment, for me, he's as good as anybody in the Premier League.

I don't see much between these two teams so I'm going to go for a draw.

Let's see if there is any interest for this or not. Pretend to be Lawro and predict the result yourself.

I suggest 1 point each for correct predictions of goals for and goals against and 3 points extra for the correct score.

Anyway, fudge the rules I predict Spurs 3 Swansea 1.

Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (Sunday, 13:30 GMT)

Swansea have had a strange few days - after going to Arsenal and winning so impressively, they lost at home to Norwich in the league and then got through to the semi-finals of the League Cup for the first time in their history in midweek.

Michael Laudrup's side did not play particularly well against Middlesbrough on Wednesday, but they won and I think they are still improving.

Tottenham have a few issues too. They are not a one-man team but if Gareth Bale is not fit then they will definitely miss him, he has such a massive effect not only on them but on the opposition.

Even so, I think Spurs might just have a bit too much for Swansea. I hate using the term 'must-win' but this is a game they really should win if they are serious about finishing in the top four, or even convincing people that they can.

Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Swansea City

Here are all of Lawro's 2012-13 Premier League Predictions, together with how the Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

We could be flying solo at the top of the league, unbeaten, after 37 games and he'd still have doubts about us.

Twunt

Why does he always hate on us the Twunt! Oh wait.......... he has us down for a win, what a Twunt totally clueless.

Lawro's right about us, we should win this, a realistic scoreline. But us being us, our propensity to f it up is alarming.

Thanks you TWUNT !

The most amazing thing is that if his predictions were right QPR would be one place below us in 7th!!!

Tottenham v Stoke

First and foremost, Tottenham will have to deal with what Stoke have to offer, but you have to remember Tony Pulis's side win very few away games.

They don't lose many, or concede many goals either - but then they don't come up against sides who have the pace of Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon too often. I think that will seriously unhinge the Potters.

Bale will be back after his injury and I just think Spurs will have too much for them. Stoke will not be able to get tight to Bale or Lennon to try to stop them.

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas seems to be going with Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe up front - a big un and a little un - which I think works better than playing one or the other, and I can see them building on what was a good win over Swansea last weekend.

Prediction: 2-0

Back