• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Twuntosaurus toss said:
Spurs fans tore into him after they were beaten by Arsenal last weekend and that was no surprise - it is just the way they are.

We did? And WHAT?

So the twunt's just used his weekly piece to take a dig at Spurs fans and AVB and yet still given us a 2-0 win? What a twunt.

Usually you can call him a twunt and be done with it, but this week... what's with all the petty cheap shots??! tw needs to be replaced with c.

Admittedly I know some idiots who were still having a pop at AVB after the NLD. But the majority did not turn on AVB. What a clown. We need to build a siege mentality at the club and come out fighting for all the gonad*s that comes out.

Totally agree.

I didnt listen to it, but I was told there were a few fans on 606 after the game giving AVB some stick, but to be fair I would say 90% of fans I have spoke to, or from reading posts on forums, have backed him on Saturday, and appeared to have won a few more fans around.

Plenty of support for him and the players alike on Sunday hopefully

Totally agree.

I didnt listen to it, but I was told there were a few fans on 606 after the game giving AVB some stick, but to be fair I would say 90% of fans I have spoke to, or from reading posts on forums, have backed him on Saturday, and appeared to have won a few more fans around.

Plenty of support for him and the players alike on Sunday hopefully

It's West Ham, the club we're the least bothered about in the whole world. Should get a few songs going. The it's Twunterpool next week...

mark-lawrenson-958739197.jpg

Has anyone actually seen the state of him recently? Looks like he's eroding, slowly falling apart. Genuinely would be quite concerned for his health if he wasn't such a TWUNT

Tottenham v Liverpool

Tottenham have had a decent record against Liverpool in the past couple of seasons - at Anfield as well as White Hart Lane - and I fancy them to keep that going here.

Liverpool still don't have enough players who look like hurting teams, although Jose Enrique did well for them against Swansea, as well as Luis Suarez and Raheem Sterling.

Tottenham look more dangerous, though, and not just because of Gareth Bale. Liverpool are unbeaten in eight league games now but this is going to be a real examination of them defensively.

I think Spurs are going to be one of those teams that go on streaks all season - either winning or losing - and, after their win over West Ham on Sunday, I think they will pick up another three points here.

There has been a lot of talk about Harry Redknapp going back to Spurs to sign players in January now he is in charge at QPR but I don't think there is any reason for Andre Villas-Boas to sell people like Jermain Defoe or Michael Dawson. They can still play a big role for Spurs.

Prediction: 2-0

Basically he doesn't have a clue, but wants to put the pressure on us instead of Liverpool.

...no idea, as he's very late with this weekend's predictions.

But I bet he'll go for a 2-1 away win at Fulham for Spurs.

Back