• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Probably another 3-4 weeks of training before we're likely to see him in a first team squad?

Great that he's progressing well at least. Sorely missed!

Tentatively optimistic about this.

Needs time to get back up to speed though, not going to come back in and immediately play at his best. Might need at least a couple of months before we see the 'real' Kyle Walker

Really think this guy was massively under appreciated by the majority on here - at least until he got injured anyway....

Tentatively optimistic about this.

Needs time to get back up to speed though, not going to come back in and immediately play at his best. Might need at least a couple of months before we see the 'real' Kyle Walker

This. It's not a great time to be coming back from such a long layoff into a team playing as badly as we are, it could have an negative impact on him whilst his is trying to find his form again. Kyle alone is not going to fix the problems we have.

Trained with 1st team today, hopefully he will be able to play a part of our home game on the 27th Nov

B2Qh_spCQAARpVR.jpg

Just mentions an abdominal injury which required surgery in his interview on OS

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/kyle-back-in-training-121114/
The full-back has been sidelined with an abdominal injury since March and underwent surgery in early September.

“It’s great to be back out there with the lads,” he told us after training on Wednesday.

“I’m taking it one step at a time, doing things correctly as I’ve been told and I’ll see where I am in a couple of weeks.

“Everything is good at the moment. I’ll be even happier when I’m back playing but that’s the final step.”

Now capped 10 times by England, Kyle, named PFA Young Player of the Year in 2012, was a mainstay in the team at the time of his injury.

Indeed, after his last Premier League appearance at Saudi Sportswashing Machine in February, 2013, he’d played an impressive 98 of the previous 103 league matches.

So a spell on the sidelines has been something new for the 24-year-old. “I think I’ve matured as a player and a person and hopefully that will take me onto the next step in my career,” he added.

“From my operation to my first day back in training was a 12-week programme and I didn’t miss a day’s work.

“I thought to myself ‘I’m going to put my all into this’ and hopefully that will stand me in good stead in terms of training and then working my way back into the team.

“I’m taking it slowly and hopefully it won’t be too long before I’m back out there at White Hart Lane.”
B2QhlJOIAAA5e3x.png

Be nice to have some actual pace in the team. He seems like a goof character to have around as well.

Hopefully he's been watching a few videos of how to cross in his time off, worst part of his game.

Still a few weeks away from a return to the first team...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...till-a-few-weeks-away-from-return-from-injury
There was speculation the England international right-back could feature in Thursday’s Europa League game against Partizan Belgrade at White Hart Lane after he returned to training ahead of the match.

Walker, 24, has been absent for eight months with an abdominal injury, but he will spend a little longer on the sidelines before making his comeback.

"Kyle Walker will not be involved," said Pochettino ahead of the visit of Partizan.

"Not at the moment, maybe in the next few weeks. Maybe then he has the possibility to be involved."

I know it sounds so negative but with such a long term injury and his form when he isn't injured I think anyone expecting him to come in and change things this season are expecting a lot. Think he has a good future with the right coaching but he is so stupid sometimes it is a severe worry, the problems his game have don't disappear when he has a spell out on the sidelines (in reality I mean, not the fans expectations)

Back