• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Re: Kyle Walker to Chelsea

You know how most commentators and writers claim player exchange deals are a thing of the past?

Well, if Chelsea are stupid enough to come after one of our players after last time, we should flat out demand Marin and Lukaku in exchange. :p

If Kyle Walker didn't make that pants on head retarded pass vs. Liverpool I think we finish top 4, that's really where things started going south. If CSKA London put in a reasonable bid let him go, he can be their liability instead.

You know how most commentators and writers claim player exchange deals are a thing of the past?

Well, if Chelsea are stupid enough to come after one of our players after last time, we should flat out demand Marin and Lukaku in exchange. :p

I'd go for this deal. Kaboul and Naughton could cover that right back slot, if we didnt get a replacement

I don't get it. They have Azpilicueta. Highly rated young right back, why would they want another?

Give us Lukaku and sure you can have Walker.

I think Torres is very available at a low price. He might not want to stay in England. But if he did, a swap deal could cover over part of Chelsea's loss (eg if it were a straight swap with Walker valued at £25m!)

Feel like it's creating a completely unnecessary problem. We have a good well established right back so keep him.

Cheatski also bought that higly rated Brazilian full back, Wallace something, last December. So this would be perfectly in line with their policy of having at least 9 players in each position, just to be on the safe side...

Cheatski also bought that higly rated Brazilian full back, Wallace something, last December. So this would be perfectly in line with their policy of having at least 9 players in each position, just to be on the safe side...

Ungrommitt

Sell Walker for £15,000,0000 get Alberweireld in for £8,000,000 sorted.

Except we'd then have a centre back style player on our right back,
with AVB playing a system where he want fullbacks to provide width

Back